Hotfix for Beamdog v2.6.5

Guest goremagala

After installing with the hotfix. I loaded a save from the start of SOD and checked the world map but the map was just from the dlc not the huge open world that was meant to be?

Unless its a SOD thing even with EET?

2 hours ago, Guest goremagala said:

After installing with the hotfix. I loaded a save from the start of SOD and checked the world map but the map was just from the dlc not the huge open world that was meant to be?

Unless its a SOD thing even with EET?

Have you checked with a new game instead of an old, pre-v2.6 patch save? It's possible that with a new game that it's working correctly.

Edited by morpheus562
Guest goremagala

Since I was only in the start of SOD when that happened. Maybe I can start new game and use console command to kill sarevok to skip strait away to it? Is there a console command for such a thing?

13 minutes ago, jastey said:

@Swift just to make sure: the fix in the first post has to be put into the EET mod folder before installing EET. It's not a patch you can apply if your EET game is already set up.

@jastey Oh... What an accurate precision... 🙂

When my numerous kids let me some time alone, i will try this with a new clean install.

Again, thank you for your time.

Have a lovely day Jastey.

The way how to proceed to the Bandit Camp has been changed in the EE 2.6 patch. This change is not correctly imported by EET which results in the area not being automatically revealed on the world map.

In previous patch versions it was triggered from area scripts of AR3351 and AR3352 (Feldepost's Inn) after defeating Tranzig. Now it's triggered from the BALDUR.BCS script. You can fix it manually by adding this script portion to the BALDUR.BCS in your EET game with Near Infinity:

IF
  Global("bd_tranzig_dead","GLOBAL",0)
  Dead("tranzig")
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("bd_tranzig_dead","GLOBAL",1)
    AddJournalEntry(227490,QUEST_DONE)
    EraseJournalEntry(227489)
    EraseJournalEntry(227405)
    EraseJournalEntry(227491)
    EraseJournalEntry(231447)
    EraseJournalEntry(231448)
    AddJournalEntry(231449,QUEST)
END

IF
  Global("RevealBandits","GLOBAL",0)
  OR(2)
    Global("bd_tranzig_let_go","global",1)
    Dead("tranzig")
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("RevealBandits","GLOBAL",1)
    RevealAreaOnMap("BG1900")
END

Edited by argent77

@argent77 Good find! I will look at getting your addition added to the hotfix to keep it all in one place. In the interim, for those that do not want to use Near Infinity to upload the code, you can simply join the bandits and they will take you to the bandit camp. 

Edit: The hotfix is updated to include this change.

Edited by morpheus562