Hotfix for Beamdog v2.6.5

Just noticed @jastey's recent activity on compatibility list and decided to review what's going on. I've been out of IE modding for quite some time and it looks like I've missed patch release. Sorry everyone for this situation and thank you for providing hotfixes. I'm downloading games right now and will merge pull requested changes on Github as soon as I will be able to test the installation (max tomorrow).

Considering my activity has been very irregular, to avoid situation like this in future, I think it may be a good idea to transfer repository ownership to either Gibberlings3 (if @Mike1072 is ok with it) or InfinityMods (@AL|EN?) github organization, or at least give someone access to the repository.

Edited by K4thos

@K4thos Great to see you back :thumbsup:

IMHO, simply providing access to repository should be enough for incorporating any future hotfixes. Transferring whole repository is needed when you would like to have some advanced stuff like Translation System or Golem. Whatever you decide, count me in. From my side, I could add current and future additional PI features to EET.

14 hours ago, K4thos said:

Considering my activity has been very irregular, to avoid situation like this in future, I think it may be a good idea to transfer repository ownership to either Gibberlings3 (if @Mike1072 is ok with it) or InfinityMods (@AL|EN?) github organization, or at least give someone access to the repository.

We'd welcome the repo in the G3 organization.  One of the main reasons behind setting up the organization on GitHub was to be able to more easily manage maintenance and approvals when authors take time off.  I've sent an invite to your GitHub account to join the organization.  Once you're a member, you should be able to transfer the repo.

@morpheus562 your changes have been merged, thanks once again!

On 6/19/2021 at 6:08 PM, jastey said:

Nice to see you @K4thos! :party: Thank you for working on EET again.

Thank you for support, work done on adding EET compatiblity to mods and updating compatibility list :hug:

On 6/20/2021 at 8:20 AM, Mike1072 said:

We'd welcome the repo in the G3 organization.  One of the main reasons behind setting up the organization on GitHub was to be able to more easily manage maintenance and approvals when authors take time off.  I've sent an invite to your GitHub account to join the organization.  Once you're a member, you should be able to transfer the repo.

Done, thanks!