Installing wheels of prophecy caused game getting stuck in the final chapter!

Guest luckymg

Guest luckymg

I know there's a lot of discussion on how these two mods are incompatible despite the "compatibility" section of readme says otherwise... Long story short, I installed both mods and things seemed to work fine until the final chapter.

(Spoiler)

After redeeming Balthazar at his monastery, we fought Melissan together and killed her. Then Balthazar told me to visit the Sacred Grooves again through Pocket Plane. I encountered some bugs there but finally managed to solve them with console, thus getting to the final fight, but I got stuck at the energy pool. When I tried to summon a dead friend, nobody, and nothing came out. I clicked the pool again and took some damage for "intervening the process" so I waited, and waited, and got nothing.

This is a really nasty bug I have to say and the only solution I know seems to be uninstalling both mods and get the vanilla ending, which I didn't even bother to revisit... 

Suggestion: Why not remake the mod and combine the WoP components into Acension? Otherwise we have to play through ToB twice to experience both or end up like me, getting nothing but a game without a proper ending...