What are the main types of mods that need updating from EE 2.5 to 2.6?

Greetings, all!

Just as the title says:  "What are the main types of mods that need updating from EE 2.5 to 2.6?"  Some mods won't even install, some sorta work, and some are fine as-is, but helpful answers to this question should help modders and mod users understand what mods are likely or definitely needing of updating.

Thankee!

4 hours ago, Endarire said:

Greetings, all!

Just as the title says:  "What are the main types of mods that need updating from EE 2.5 to 2.6?"  Some mods won't even install, some sorta work, and some are fine as-is, but helpful answers to this question should help modders and mod users understand what mods are likely or definitely needing of updating.

Thankee!

I'm no expert or authority, but from what I have read it would seem the devil is in the details.  I don't think there are any overarching mod categories (other than maybe UI mods) that have been broken across the board, but a variety of mods require updates to account for semi-subtle changes.  The community will bring forth issues on a per-mod/per-component/per-issue basis, as has always been done.