Question regarding updating this mod.

Hi,

I have an installation of EET with this mod installed, I would like to ask if it is okay to just download this mod then run the weidu to reinstall the mod, would this update the mod properly and would this cause any problems with my EET game? I am worried about messing with my EET as i currently have it with quite a few mods. SCS and ascension plus alot of other stuff and it took ages to get it installed correctly. I would love to update the mod but am worried that i might mess up my EET installation.

Thank you and regards

23 minutes ago, Ryofu said:

if it is okay to just download this mod then run the weidu to reinstall the mod, would this update the mod properly

No. To update to a newer mod version when you have an older version installed, you'd need to do the following steps:

-Deinstall all mods you installed after the mod you want to update.

-deinstall the mod you want to update and delete the mod folder from your game.

-download and unzip the new mod version

-copy the extracted mod folder + setup.exe into your game folder and install the new mod version

-reinstall all mods you installed afterwards to get the same install you had before

Doing this is highly NOT recommended if you want to continue playing with an old save, as it will probably screw up texts in your game.