Allow spell casting and thieving abilities in armor without the penalties in Tweaks for bgee, bgee2

Guest Grafias

Guest Grafias

As the title says, is there a way to install those two tweaks without installing the penalties that it adds? It kinda defeats the purpose of those tweaks for me. 

2 hours ago, Guest Grafias said:

As the title says, is there a way to install those two tweaks without installing the penalties that it adds? It kinda defeats the purpose of those tweaks for me. 

Tweaks Anthology can not currently do this, but it is a tweak I would appreciate as well.  I have written a personal mod to do this, but my code isn't pretty/robust enough to share directly with Tweaks.

3 hours ago, Guest Grafias said:

Item Revisions and Scales of Balance also have components to allow casting/thieving in armor, and both mods have settings that allow you to tweaks the various values of penalties associated with it. Klatu tweaks also has a component for this, I believe, but I'm not familiar with whether it applies counterbalancing effects.

Guest Grafias
On 5/16/2021 at 7:09 PM, subtledoctor said:

Item Revisions and Scales of Balance also have components to allow casting/thieving in armor, and both mods have settings that allow you to tweaks the various values of penalties associated with it. Klatu tweaks also has a component for this, I believe, but I'm not familiar with whether it applies counterbalancing effects.

Thank you! I downloaded klatu tweaks, that's what I was looking for. Also the "Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus" tweak looks great too.