Installation Error (Missing Creature? OSX El Capitan 10.11.6)

Hi folks. I have decided to add item randomiser to my next play through but have hit a snag. I have installed other mods, and other components of this mod (such as randomizing the Durlag's Tower tome) without issue. My current install order is BG1NPC Project, Spell Revisions, SCS IWD spells, Tweaks Anthology. Those have all installed no problem.

I am attempting to install mode 2 with no items lost.

I have skimmed the log and I believe the offending portion is something like drakar.cre -> override -> not found. Am I missing some kind of creature file?

I looked up that creature on the Wiki and he is part of the assassin party in Gullykin. I know SCS can move them to a different area, but I have not installed those elements of SCS yet, that was the last thing I was going to do for this install.

The Randomiser Debug log is attached.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you might have!

Edit: I downloaded the previous version (proto-7-171126) and ran it on a fresh copy of the vanilla directory and it seemed to work. I'll be doing a fresh install with all the mods I listed above and testing again but this seems to tentatively have resolved the issue. Not sure if there are any substantive changes between these 2 versions but if this ends up working im good with it.

Edit 2: got the same error again, but this time with halaca.cre (oddly enough, another guy from the same party Drakar is in). I have attached this second error log (SETUP=RANDOMISER2).

While I wait for some ideas here my plan is to try the latest version on a fresh directory to see if I can get away from using the earlier version. Then, since this appears to be some sort of mod conflict to me since I have been able to get randomiser to install on its own, go mod by mod and see which one is causing the issue. 

Off the top of my head I can't think of what would be causing this from the mods I listed above, but I also don't know enough about the inner workings of this stuff I just run the files and enjoy the benefits of this modding communities hard work!

Edit 3: Okay, so I tried the current version of Randomiser on a fresh install and it worked, so I am going to stop with the prototype version. I then went mod by mod and encountered the error with Tweaks Anthology, this time with meilum.cre (third error log attached). This time when installing tweaks I didn't move Alora to Gullykin (the only thing I could think of that might effect why the Gullykin assassins are having problems with these installs), but no luck.

I am going to try installing Item Randomiser before Tweaks and see if that lets me finish the installation and get on with this.

Edit 4: randomiser before tweaks anthology appears to have resolved the problem. Not sure what was happening there but this got me around it.

Edit 5: I have been playing for about an hour and cleared the first few maps, but I am starting to wonder if the mod installed correctly as Gorion still had his antipode belt and the diamond was still in the hidden tree right at the start, unless those are left as is. I did install with 10% chance to not randomize, but I doubt my lucks that good.

SETUP-RANDOMISER.DEBUG

SETUP-RANDOMISER2.DEBUG

SETUP-RANDOMISER3.DEBUG

Edited by Roztrick

For information: the problem is Randomiser cannot make sense of the weapon proficiencies of the recipient creature (which may be random, such as someone in Drakar's party). It's probably some compatibility code that needs a kick. I made accommodations for Tweak Pack back before it was Tweaks Anthology, but compatibility has probably slipped.