Wheels of Prophecy v8.5 Now Available

13 hours ago, zenblack said:

The readme doesn't state what is compatible with the newest version. Is this compatible with the current version of BG2EE?

As far as I know there were and are no issues with Wheels and BG2EE 2.6.  My two test runs were both on 2.6.

I despair as to why anyone ever bothers to write readmes.

From the Wheels readme:

I wrote Wheels of Prophecy with the Ascension mod in mind, and I recommend having Ascension installed (it's available at www.weidu.org); install it early in your install order, and certainly before Wheels of Prophecy. Ascension isn't required, though. If you don't install Ascension, a small part of it (the part involving an alliance with Balthazar) will be installed anyway (I didn't want to reinvent the wheel by writing my own ally-with-Balthazar dialogue). I'm extremely grateful to David Gaider, and to Cuv, for permission to reuse part of Ascension.

From the Ascension readme:

These specific mods should be installed after Ascension 2.0:

• Longer Road EE
  • Spell Revisions
  • Sword Coast Stratagems
  • Turnabout
  • Wheels of Prophecy

I've tried to launch a ToB game with Wheels of Prophecy and Ascension (Ascension installed first) and my game crashes right after I clicked on one of the faces in the forest, just before the fight against Illasera. Did someone had the same problem ?
    I've tried this on BG2EE 2.6, french version.

Edited by Shodead_Garanda

Wheels of Prohecy v8.5 is installed with warnings (on EET) with Project Infinity  :

//WARNING: cannot find block matching [wheels/misc/cmage_old.baf]

//WARNING: cannot find block matching [wheels/amkethran/ampeas_old.baf]

//INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     The Wheels of Prophecy
    //
    //WARNING: wheels : 0 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 3
    //INSTALLATION FINISHED.

Anyone knows what those warnings mean ?

2 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

Never seen that while i always install Wheels, so without seeing the install order, no.

Here is the BG2EE EET weidu log... It is a work on preparation with too many mods already. I don't know which one may conflict with WoP. I am way too much ambitious ! I also found a bug : the conversation with Imoen after Gorion's death doesn't trigger and she can't join the team ?

WeiDU.log