Timers and negative AdvanceTime()

temnix

I'm using AdvanceTime() with a negative value to go back in time, and I'm surprised to discover that this causes timers to expire. They should be extended. I found this out when Safana chided the party twice for not going to Black Alaric's cave in time, and left after the second time. She had only joined not long ago, and rewinding the clock back by 7200 (one day) should not have triggered all of her timers.

Edit: okay, I know what caused this. I used the time travel device on day 1, so I dipped into negative day count, and apparently that counts as distant future. Everything works when the party is on day 2, at least. Can anyone suggest a script safeguard against the use of this action until game time has advanced that far? One possibility is to build an Absolute duration-timed block into the item itself, lasting one day from the start of the game, but that's a little crude. A script check would be better.

Edited by temnix