Geraldo the Magnificent - Ascalon Questpack

That guy, Geraldo in Baldur's Gate gave a quest to find and kill gibberlings in his house. I've been looking all over the city with no luck. Pls, tell me you know where is this house bc I am really getting pissed. If you could drop a pic of the right location and point at which area it is I'd be grateful. 

18 hours ago, Endarire said:

People can miss even obvious things.  Oh well.

23 hours ago, Angel said:

He literally tells you where it is, the house with the blue roof due east from where he is, at the eastern edge of the map.

On 7/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, temnix said:

How is it people are playing such a game and have no patience to go around and look? Everything must be served them on a silver platter.

Because it's not even there. Perhaps It's a glitch or somethings. I went through LITERALLY EVERY single house in the whole town TWICE and it's nowhere to be found. So, if you have nothin useful or helpful to say, piss off.

2 hours ago, jastey said:

@HotaruPL Looking at the files I see three areas where Gibberlings are spawned:

BaldursGateDocks_IronThrone_Cellar

WSewers

CentralSewers

Yeah, I had a glitch. I could enter his house without a key and there were no gibberlings. When I was circling round the city for 10th times they appeared... somehow. Script did't work at first, it needed time. Thanks :D