Jaheira Portrait(BG2) Edit

JaheiraPortrait.rar

This is an edit of Jaheira's portrait from Baldur's Gate 2 with files for both BG1 and BG2, Enhanced or regular. I personally very much enjoy the BG2 style of Portraits over the first game's, I like Jaheira's portrait in BG2 for the most part, but her nose and eye placement just always weirded me out. There are many fine portrait replacers out there for Jaheira but I wanted one that retained the BG2 style that makes her look just a little less alien. There are two variants to peruse, the first labeled ALT1 only changes Jaheira's nose and eyes, and ALT2 changes her nose, eyes, and mouth. 

Preview:
ALT1
ALT2

For anyone new to portraits replacement:
Pick the ALT file from either the BG2 or BG1 subfolders and place in either:
For original games: Program Files\Baldur's Gate\Override or for BG2: Program Files\Baldur's Gate 2\Override
For Enhanced: Place in either Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\Portraits in your Documents folder, or in Program Files\BeamDog\Games\00783\Override

Hope you enjoy!

Edited by itirick

JAHEIRAL.bmp here you go I used yours to update one of my favorite redone Jaheira portraits (Not sure who the artist is that originally redid this portrait). I simply LOVE what you did, very subtle touchup that adds soooo much to one of my favorite npcs. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

P.S if you want to add the brown tunic to your version w/ the closed lips, all you have to do is load this in GIMP as a layer below yours and erase the plate. The two pics line up perfectly.

Edited by KillerWizerd
being useful