Pause on Loot, Inventory - Windows

Darpaek

Well, I found a Windows build that lets me access the Worldmap while we figure out my issues with Linux.

Playing BGT in the BG1 section and the game does pause while looting or in inventory.  I can't manually pause either while in these screens.  Is there an ini setting or unhardcoded somewhere to set Pause to loot or inventory?  I have pause on dialogue.

Also, would it be possible to recompile the Windows build with all of the latest commits?  The most recent is 7/13.

Thanks!

1. Pause on loot: no game did this, so I find it hard to believe.

2. Pause on inventory: with bgt you're supposed to be playing in the bg2 engine, which did pause or at least didn't force unpause.

3. Pausing manually: still possible, but via the button, not keyboard

4. There is no autopause setting for either of these, but 2 you could edit away in the python code

5. We're in the process of trying to fix the windows build, it's being a bitch. No new development builds until then.

6. No, not yet, this is a new feature in the ees. Not hard to do, but there are gui implications.

I'm necro-ing this thread.  Anyway to get the space bar to work when a loot container is open instead of manually clicking the pause button?

Also, has the Alt toggle been implemented in GemRB?  Or maybe some combination of Alt and Tab (I know...) functionality into a single button?  I'm not sure how I could safely AHK Alt and Tab.

The first thing is easier to do just by modifying the code, just adding somethink like a `GemRB.PauseGame(1, 3)` call to an existing script. I think it might be in GUIWORLD.py, can't check right now — you're looking for OpenContainerWindow.

Try ctrl-4 or one of the other keys to get all the doors etc. It will also highlight traps I think, though. Not sure why you want tab along with it.