XP cap remover for IWD:EE via tweaks anthology

Guest Biff

Hi, folks,

I just bought IWD:EE in July and I'm trying to permit my party to progress to level 50.

I downloaded the Tweaks Anthology, installed only the XP cap remover, and then copied-and-pasted that .2da file into my game's override folder.

To test if this worked, I used CLUA and gave my party 999999999 xp after having manually changed the value in the .2da doc from -1 to that same big number.

My issue now is that while my characters can receive that amount of xp, they are still level-capping at 30, with the next level being "godhood."

I'm aware that xp and level caps are distinct.  But the TA readme (here: https://gibberlings3.github.io/Documentation/readmes/readme-cdtweaks.html) states that by using the xc cap remover, one can progress to lvl 50. What should I do to permit my party to progress to 50?  I'm playing on insane and am about to hit 30 before having started TotL.  

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Guest Biff said:

Hi, folks,

I just bought IWD:EE in July and I'm trying to permit my party to progress to level 50.

I downloaded the Tweaks Anthology, installed only the XP cap remover, and then copied-and-pasted that .2da file into my game's override folder.

To test if this worked, I used CLUA and gave my party 999999999 xp after having manually changed the value in the .2da doc from -1 to that same big number.

My issue now is that while my characters can receive that amount of xp, they are still level-capping at 30, with the next level being "godhood."

I'm aware that xp and level caps are distinct.  But the TA readme (here: https://gibberlings3.github.io/Documentation/readmes/readme-cdtweaks.html) states that by using the xc cap remover, one can progress to lvl 50. What should I do to permit my party to progress to 50?  I'm playing on insane and am about to hit 30 before having started TotL.  

Thanks!

I should add that I purchased via Steam.