The Truth About Bush...

Grim Squeaker

Umm... now, I'm confused. First Fitz and Grim, and now you... is there something indescribably indecent about kittens that I just don't get?  :D

*is concerned that being disturbed by something now translates into being attracted to it....*

Hm...actually, that might explain Korgan....

*is concerned that being disturbed by something now translates into being attracted to it....*

Well, I'm not trying to insinuate that you lot are secretly attracted to kittens, I'm only trying to... no, wait, I think I was trying to insinuate that. Sorry. :D

But Korgan's sooo cute. With his fuzzy little ears and his... no, wait, that's a kitten....

Well, naturally! Who hasn't seen every episode of Buffy?! *is completely serious*

But this thread is about Bush so... "Fool me once, shame on me...fool me twice and...uh...I won't be fooled no more, dadgummit!" Or something... *goes off to have coffee*

Well, I'm not trying to insinuate that you lot are secretly attracted to kittens, I'm only trying to... no, wait, I think I was trying to insinuate that. Sorry. :D

But Korgan's sooo cute. With his fuzzy little ears and his... no, wait, that's a kitten....

:D:D why do furry ears look good on a kitten but not on korgan??? :D

Archived