BGEE Mod installs not appearing in EET

Firstly, let me just say that the Modlist is a great help, not just as a help during installation but also for discovering new mods. 

This isnt my first time installing EET, had my last installation working for three years now with no problem, but I decided to go through a fresh install to take advantage of the new patches and mods and update some older mods.  But I have come across a weird problem. Wasnt sure if I should open a new topic as there were no error or warning messages during install process, and I couldnt find reports of similar problems from other users. Basically, I've installed some mods for BGEE (Northern Tales, Isra for BGEE, Glams NPC pack) that according to the Modlist should be installed after EET is installed on BG2EE, but they dont appear when I start a new EET game, as if they are not installed.  When I run BGEE itself they appear and are working perfectly fine.

My thinking is its a simple problem with the installation but nothing springs to mind so its probably way too obvious for me to see :) !  I did notice that the Weidu-BGEE-log file in the BG2EE folder doesnt match the Weidu.log file in the BGEE folder. I tried copying the information over but it didnt make a difference.

4 minutes ago, Jbmadrid said:

Basically, I've installed some mods for BGEE (Northern Tales, Isra for BGEE, Glams NPC pack) that according to the Modlist should be installed after EET is installed on BG2EE, but they dont appear when I start a new EET game, as if they are not installed.  When I run BGEE itself they appear and are working perfectly fine.

This sounds as if you didn't install the mods onto the EET game, but the BG:EE game - after the EET was already created. In this case they will not show in your EET game.

Please post your weidu.logs here into spoilers.