Sword Coast Stratagems v34 (edit: 34.3) now available

17 hours ago, Salk said:

I mean, if it was indeed the culprit, wouldn't we have the SCS Forum full of reports about those nasty parse errors?

Yeah, you're right.

The Detectable Spells routine adds an alias for stat #109 (namely WEAPON_ENCHANTMENT). In so doing, you can always use WEAPON_ENCHANTMENT without worrying about the original ID, which in this case may vary depending on the game the mod is installed on.

So yes, the error must lie somewhere else... but according to the latest changelog, it's been fixed...

Edited by Luke
6 hours ago, Ryofu said:

First i would like to thank all the people who updated and helped to bugfix this great mod.

Can i ask if there are anymore updates and bugfixes planned in the short term? Should i wait abit first for abit before installing SCS or can i install in now?

I am asking because everything i update i plan to delete everything, reinstall my EET  and go through the process of installing my mods again before starting all over again ingame to ensure a bug free experience :p. Would really prefer to reduce the number of times i go to the Nashkel mines :) .

Regards

The normal pattern for an SCS release is that I rerelease it three or four times over the course of a week fixing (usually successively-minor) issues.

1 hour ago, Roberciiik said:

Hello David, 

I looked at spellhold price change and I think changing price from 49999 to 4999 was incorrect. 

You changed "PartyGoldGT(49999) => PartyGoldGT(%asking_price_minus_one%)" into "PartyGoldGT(4999) => PartyGoldGT(%asking_price_minus_one%)". But there is already such replacement later: "PartyGoldGT(4999) => PartyGoldGT(%threshold_price_minus_one%)". I think that 49999 and 50000 prices were bugs from original game.

Oh yes, you're right. That was dumb; will revert.

5 hours ago, Guest Bozerg said:

Getting the following error when trying to install SCS 34.1, specifically "Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition" and "Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition"

ERROR: cannot convert ms2table or %ms2table% to an integer
ERROR: [wand10.itm] -> [override/wand10.itm] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

Do you have 'Spell Revisions' installed?

1 hour ago, DavidW said:

The normal pattern for an SCS release is that I rerelease it three or four times over the course of a week fixing (usually successively-minor) issues.

Roger that. I will hold off on installing my mods for EET for a couple of weeks then. Time to read a book or something lol

Thank you again for all your hard work

2 hours ago, DavidW said:

Do you have 'Spell Revisions' installed?

Yes, pieces of it. I don't have the main component (00), but do have 10, 50, 55, and 60 included in this install.

While on the topic of SCS + SR, the expectation is that I can install Icewind Dale spells (divine + arcane) from SCS alongside the main component of SR and be fine, right?

Hello, I was trying to install this as part of my EE Mod Setup and hitting this issue:

ERROR Installing [Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 115 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1500.
Uninstalled    115 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1500.
ERROR: Not_found
Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG and look for support at: For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at forums.gibberlings3.net.
Automatically Skipping [Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition] because of error.
Using Language [English]
[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 389309 string entries

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

C:\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition>
ERROR: cannot convert SFO_eff_v2_extended_data_IMOEN_DV_child_only or %SFO_eff_v2_extended_data_IMOEN_DV_child_only% to an integer
ERROR: [STRATAGEMS/IWDSPELLS/COPYOVER/WIZARD_TROLLISH_FORTITUDE/#TROLLIS.EFF] -> [override/#TROLLIS.EFF] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
ERROR: Not_found
Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition (Sword Coast Stratagems) was not installed due to errors.

I have attached the SETUP-STRATEGMS.DEBUG.7Z

I'm fairly new to modding so not sure what to do. I tried moving the #TROLLIS.EFF over manually to override but got the same error after retrying. Any advice?

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG.7z