Request for Multiple Romance option for BG1NPC Project romances

Ryofu

First of all, i would like to thank all the modders who are responsible for creating this masterpiece of a mod. It has improved what was once a dull rush to get through the BG1 portion of EET into something i relish.

If it is possible, i would like to request for an option to allow multiple romances with the BG1NPCs, preferably with the ability to remove all restrictions if possible. It would just enhance my playthrough of the mod by so much.

Thank you and best regards

The mod's design is for the romances to be exclusive - a lot of work went into the Ajantis - Coran "romance challenges", actually. So, such an option will not become content of BG1NPC itself.

If anyone writes a tweak that enables all romances of BG1NPC to be active at once and also makes sure they all flow flawlessly (especially if class and race restrictions are lifted as well), feel free to share it. Anyone using it just has to keep in mind that this is a player-service, not a change in romance design ingame.

The romance conflict are among the best parts of this mod, I really think you shouldn't like to miss out on them. They also occur quite late in the stages of the respective arcs, so from a completionist perspective you can definitely cross off at least two NPC romances per playthrough. ;)