Question to install order [split from SR Revised V1.3.500 (2021 June 7th)]

I am sorry if I sound dismissive, frustration got to me.

Instalation started only when I used DLCMerger, when FAQ clearly states that shouldn't be the case. 

Doesn't matter anyway cause SCS installed with errors so i will go back to drawing board yet again

After spendind yet another night I have come up with this Install Sequence using Cahir's as a template.

Please check it out.

InstallSequence.csv

Edited by Hubal

Sorry @Hubal I forgot you yesterday.

This is my reorder with notes:

EET does not support the SoD2BG2 Item Upgrader nor Balduran's Seatower nor BGEE Levelling Spawns top be installed to the BGEE section so those were moved to BG2.

• BST was moved among the BG1 quest mods
  • SoD2BG2 was moved before IRR
  • BGEE Levelled Spawns was moved after banterpack

The Horde, Adalon's Blood and BG1NPCSoA was moved after banterpack (latter two for trackability, Horde to ensure that all mobs it changes will be affected by the tweaks thenafter)

Rogue Rebalancing was moved before IRR (this is to ensure IRR can override the RR items where necessary).

Item Upgrade was moved before IRR as well

SRR and Subtledoctor's Random Spelltweaks were moved before Tweaks Anthology (SRR as per it's readme states, and Subtledoc's changes could come after imminently) with Divine remix following them.

Artaport was moved before Worldmap but taht's just because to decrease the noise at the crucial portion.

I've put IRR'S secondary components after SCS as it's readme requested but I don't see why this is the way it should be and I suspect this is wrong (with the reason only applying to classic maybe?).

Enhanced Powergaming supports SCS and needs to come after it.

Jimfix need to follow SCS as well (although I'm not sure if Jimfix works with SCS 34).

SCS Stoneskin change requires EEex which si 2.5 only, btw.

InstallSequence (1) - reorder.txt

33 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

Yeah it seems IRR should be before SCS, especislly since, for EET players, SCS is recommended to be installed after EET_End. 

Debatable. The new Carsa/Kahrk update should be before EET_End since it tweaks a dialogue.

Edited by Graion Dilach
7 minutes ago, DavidW said:

Why would that matter?

@K4thos reevaluates all the dlgs in EET_End. Sure, my own WeiDU ain't on par to fully comprehend what it's looking for and what does it update there besides chapter checks, but I'm just going for the safer scenario and allow SCS to be evaluated along the road (on my current install SCS is just immediately before EET_End for closure).

Just threw a warning. 

//INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
//
//WARNING: stratagems : 5900 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 3
//WARNING: unpausing installation will continue from next component.

I think someone also got this

Edited by Hubal
3 hours ago, DavidW said:

Why would that matter?

What EET_End does is unify the joined dlg files for the NPCs that are available in BG1 (+SoD) + BGII. This is done by transferring the BG1 and ToB dialogue states into the BGII j-dlg file and also changing all transitions from game character dialogues for NPC interjections. If, for example, one of the NPCs interjects on the werewolf island, in the original game this would trigger the NPC's BG1 j.dlg. For EET, it needs to be the BGII j-dlg. Installing a mod after EET_End might work if it doesn't add NPC interjections (or adds them to the according j.dlg). 🤔

EET_End does a lot more I don't even understand, of course.