Crossmod for BG2 v21 Released

More hard work from @Lava, another Crossmod release!

Version 21 changelog:

• 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and jastey's Ajantis
  • 2 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Hephernaan
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Branwen
  • 2 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Coran
  • 1 SoA banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Tiax
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Xan
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's's Quayle
  • 10 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Skie (Cost of One Girl's Soul)
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and jastey's Ajantis
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Hephernaan
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Branwen
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Coran
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Tiax
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Xan
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Lava's's Quayle
  • 3 ToB banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Skie (Cost of One Girl's Soul)
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Lava's and jmaeq's Yoshimo (Yoshimo's Remorse)
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Hephernaan and Lava's and jmaeq's Yoshimo
  • 2 ToB banter between Lava's Skie (Cost of One Girl's Soul) and Lava's and jmaeq's Yoshimo
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and jastey's Ajantis: Ajantis doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Xan: Xan doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Branwen: Branwen doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Coran: Coran doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
Guest Chicken7023
On 10/15/2021 at 4:39 PM, Lava said:

...and @CamDawg, as it was him who implemented stuff I created! And also thanks to @jastey for hints on how to update existing text in a neat way! :) And GoForTheEyes, who proofread the new talks.

Hi ! Do you intend on including Walahnan in the crossmod pack ? I was thinking of trying him out with Skie and Khalid

The content is provided and approved by the respective NPC authors, so

On 11/18/2021 at 12:03 PM, Guest dark one said:
any chance to make a few banter between kivan and ajantis?

^^ this would require @Domi. Given that she hasn't visited since 2016, I'm afraid this isn't very likely.

11 minutes ago, Guest Chicken7023 said:

Hi ! Do you intend on including Walahnan in the crossmod pack ? I was thinking of trying him out with Skie and Khalid

Crossmod is open to anyone who wants to contribute banters for their NPC.

26 minutes ago, Guest Chicken7023 said:

I am focusing on some other updates right now, as they were waiting way too long already. Those will get included at some point, but probably once my other NPC in progress will be released.

I would say you give those NPC a try as they are now. Each of the NPCs you mentioned incldues new quests, encounters, friendship talks... And I'm afraid I won't give you information on when new crossmod talk for these NPCs will be created and added.

It's not uncommon for some mods to include crossmod talks in the NPC mod. With time, they are often additionally included in the pack (so the install order of the NPCs no longer matters, as long as the Crossmod Pack is installed as the last one). As long as they use the same variables, there is no need to worry about that, because it's the variables that matter; they are checked and trigger talks, so the banters won't show up twice or anything.

I checked Adrian-Arath talks - they use the same variables.