Need help with installing SCS

Hello, people. Once again decided to play BG2EE with this mod. And got a problem.

I got home PC and notebook at work. So i wanted to made same mods installed on both. And... On my home PC I cannot install "Cleric spells from IWDEE". On notebook I cannot install "Faster bears" and  "Improve NPC customisation and management".

As I know, you can just copy pack of files and dirs to game dir, so and one for faster bars hy will work. Can I ask someone to help me with this? Making one for divine spells and one for faster bears and NPC customisaion.

I tried many times - and installation failed. Hope, any good soul can help me.

Thank you. DEBUG file is too large. Also, SCS installs all components in order, cannot skip those. So it's really long. I'll try to install SCS on clear game dir and see what happens then.

Strange, I just tried to install them on clear game, they did well.

So, can i just take files from overrides and weidu_external if I want to use these components?

Well, I can attach mod list from weidu debug in txt file.

Also, I got a question. Why do all mods must be reinstalled to JUST REINSTALL ONE SMALL MOD?! Sorry for Capslock, but I just saw reinstalling of all SCS components, when order wa to reinstall Yoshimo friendship. It is strange.

BG2EE mods.txt

Edited by Uranist
Adding file
1 hour ago, Uranist said:

So, can i just take files from overrides and weidu_external if I want to use these components?

No. You need to install everything successfully on one computer. Then copy that game directory to the other one. You can’t install some components here, some there, and then try to combine them. 

The good news is, you only have to get it right once. Just focus on one computer. 

Why do all mods must be reinstalled to JUST REINSTALL ONE SMALL MOD?! Sorry for Capslock, but I just saw reinstalling of all SCS components, when order wa to reinstall Yoshimo friendship.

Because backup info is stored for every mod individually. Every mod can restore the game to what it was before it was installed. Thus, the last mod needs to be deinstalled first - so it can restore the game as it was - then the next mod - etc.

Why do all mods must be reinstalled to JUST REINSTALL ONE SMALL MOD?! Sorry for Capslock, but I just saw reinstalling of all SCS components, when order wa to reinstall Yoshimo friendship. It is strange.

It may be strange (i.e. not the same/as easy as modding other games) so you can infer that people would not do it this way unless they have to. It’s the only way mods can work on this game. You can deal with the reinstall sequence, or you can... forgo using all these great mods. Unfortunately those are our only choices. 

Edited by subtledoctor

Thank you for all answers. It is strange that SCS installed differently on different PC. So I have to reinstall all mods. OK, I'll try that.

However, I will show list of mods I want to install:

Ascension - Tale of Deep Gardens - Banters Pack - IEP Extended Banters - Viconia, Mazzy, Imoen, Sarevok Friendship - UB - ARP(restoration) - Wheels of Prophecy - Romantic Encounters - BG Tweak Pack(aka cdtweaksv9) - SCS - aTweaks(some of those). Will this set work? I got problems with SCS, did this order(added Yoshimo friendship before RE). I am using GOG version 2.6.6.

Plus I wante to use Dragonspear UI++. It should work with BG2EE 2.6.6.

Edited by Uranist

Going on with my experience. Installed SCS. And found bug. Component "Improved NPC customisation" made Jaheira to get only 3k xp, then after level she got to 1m xp fighter9/drui12. Is there a fix? Or is this intended? Othewise have to just reinstall without this component. I didn't know it makes suck bug with multiclass characters.

SO I need some advice. I don't know if someone asked this before.

Update: Oh, sorry, my bad. I forgot that you have to turn on AI.

Edited by Uranist