New testing version of Tweaks Anthology, v10 RC1, now available

Line 5098, 😀:

// LABEL ~cd_tweaks_I_am_a_servant_of_the_Secret_Fire_wielder_of_the_flame_of_Anor_You_cannot_pass_The_dark_fire_will_not_avail_you_flame_of_Udun_Go_back_to_the_Shadow_You_cannot_pass~

Line 6502, 'shopkeeper_' might be a c/p glitch there:

// LABEL ~cd_tweaks_shopkeeper_multiclass_gm~

I've had a chance to test out the new gnome mage changes, they seem to work great, but I notice that it doesn't make Quayle (And by extension I am assuming Jan) into multi class general mages. Very easy to manually adjust in Near Infinity, but maybe worth adding as a component either within the Gnome mage component or maybe seperate ones like the other characters? 

Hi CamDawg, thank you so much for your work. I was wondering about the 'Add Bags of Holding' component. In BG1, it adds a bag of holding to Sorcerous Sundries, but I noticed that in BG2, it doesn't actually add a bag of holding - it adds some other cases (e.g. potion cases) in stead. Would it be possible to get a bag of holding in, say, Adventure Mart?

Seems like some of the party tweaks/cheats don't work with the EE NPCs. The no NPC conflicts option doesn't prevent the Edwin/Neera conflict at least (haven't tested others), and the romance speedup option doesn't appear to affect EE NPCs either (romance requirements cheats DO seem to work, however).

Also it seems that despite selecting "instant" for Cromwell's forging options, it still takes 8 hours.

On 11/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, OrlonKronsteen said:

Hi CamDawg, thank you so much for your work. I was wondering about the 'Add Bags of Holding' component. In BG1, it adds a bag of holding to Sorcerous Sundries, but I noticed that in BG2, it doesn't actually add a bag of holding - it adds some other cases (e.g. potion cases) in stead. Would it be possible to get a bag of holding in, say, Adventure Mart?

I guess I'm so used to playing with UB, which gives you the Wolfskin Bag as part of the Copper Coronet events. I'll ponder.

On 1/2/2022 at 9:39 AM, Joanna said:

Hello and happy new Year

Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]
BGEE, EET, BG, BG2, BGT, Tutu

It is NOT for BG2

Cheers, readme updated.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:50 AM, Lord_Tansheron said:

The no NPC conflicts option doesn't prevent the Edwin/Neera conflict at least (haven't tested others),

EE NPCs are covered, but I missed this one. The original pass just looked for, and disabled, where the party members actually came to blows. The Edwin-Neera ultimatums in SoD, SoA, and ToB will be disabled in the next version. (They don't fight in BGEE AFAICT.)

and the romance speedup option doesn't appear to affect EE NPCs either (romance requirements cheats DO seem to work, however).

Also fixed. For the most part this was because the match-and-replace didn't work because of a different variable scope or that the EE timers were being set in dialogues instead of scripting. This component has also been extended to the EE NPCs in BGEE, but not SoD (the SoD romances are event-driven).

Also it seems that despite selecting "instant" for Cromwell's forging options, it still takes 8 hours.

I'm unable to replicate this on either BG2EE or EET. Do you have anything else which might be affecting Cromwell's stuff?

On the possibility of adding a bag of holding in BG2 - the EE also has Hexxat's bag, with the same 100-item capacity as the one you find in Spellhold. The Wolfskin Bag you mentioned has a 10-item capacity, and the ToB bags (Arcana Archives, characters started fresh in ToB) have 2000-item capacities.

Of course, Hexxat's bag requires allowing her to join the party at least once; not everyone will tolerate her that far. And this mod supports non-EE games.