Suggestion about Hafiz

Guest hybridial

Guest hybridial

Hi, this is a cool mod and seems to work perfectly, but I couldn't help but think of the encounter with Hafiz. It's an interesting encounter that has a strong feeling of premonition about it, but say you beat Sarevok and then encounter him afterwards, it wouldn't make much sense. So I'm suggesting perhaps altering that dialogue to something different if you first have that encounter post-battle with Sarevok. Perhaps the old astrologist could instead drop hints about things still to happen?

11 hours ago, Guest hybridial said:

say you beat Sarevok and then encounter him afterwards, it wouldn't make much sense.

He talks as if the PC still has to go against Sarevok's minions ("when you do battle against the six who serve your father's killer") - which would still be somehow valid as long as Korlasz is not defeated yet, but I agree that it feels like a leftover when he is encountered after Sarevok's fall. Thanks for pointing it out, and the kind words!