jmaeq

August 23, 2022 Update for SoA:

• Written and Coded Player-Initiated Dialogue
  • Written and Coded Item Interactions
  • Implemented Alternative Class: Swashbuckler Implementation
  • Written and Coded 1 Quest

What's left to do for SoA?

• Testing!! 

However, I am putting the testing on hold (which I may end up regretting later, who knows)... and I've begun the writing and coding for ToB! So, from here on out, these updates will be about ToB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 23, 2022 Update for ToB:

• Written and coded Joined Party and Leaving Party Dialogue
  • Written and coded Friendship Track

What's left to do for ToB?

• BioWare and Beamdog NPC Banters
  • Known PC Romance Track
  • Not Known PC Romance Track
  • 1 Quest
  • Player-Initiated Dialogue
  • Epilogues
  • Interjections

September 6, 2022 Update for ToB:

• Written and coded Interjections
  • Written and coded the Known and Not Known PC Romance Tracks
  • Written and coded the BioWare and Beamdog NPC Banters
  • Written and coded the Gorion Wraith encounter

• 1 Quest
  • Player-Initiated Dialogues
  • Epilogues
Edited by jmaeq
Guest Respite

Progress! We love to see it, especially since the end of the tunnel seems to be in sight!

I'm already planning my next trilogy playthrough and will definitely be including Zakrion in the lineup. Of the BG1 and BG2 casts (I don't tend to use Beamdog NPCs or play SoD), which companions would you say he has the most dialogues/interesting interactions with? If the semi-romance is finished in BG1, will you still have the chance to see romance conflicts with Anomen in BG2?

14 hours ago, Guest Respite said:

Progress! We love to see it, especially since the end of the tunnel seems to be in sight!

I'm already planning my next trilogy playthrough and will definitely be including Zakrion in the lineup. Of the BG1 and BG2 casts (I don't tend to use Beamdog NPCs or play SoD), which companions would you say he has the most dialogues/interesting interactions with? If the semi-romance is finished in BG1, will you still have the chance to see romance conflicts with Anomen in BG2?

Without spoiling too much... yes, there will definitely be a romance conflict with Anomen in BG2. Although, I will say that his Friendship Track needs to be completed first, before starting his Romance Track (there will be two different types of Romance Tracks for him, depending on your dialogue). So, it is very possible that you'll get further along in Anomen's romance than Zakrion's, and depending on when you pick up Zakrion and Anomen, it's even possible that you might be already committed to Anomen before Zakrion's romance starts. I would highly recommend picking him up as soon as you can.

Regarding party members with the most dialogues/interesting interactions, he has the most dialogue with Anomen, especially if you're romancing the both of them. In terms of most interesting dialogue, I think Minsc, Jan, Valygar, Nalia, and Mazzy, but it's just my opinion! I know you mention you generally don't use Beamdog NPCs, but writing banters for Zakrion and Dorn was very fun amusing for me. :) 

My sincerest apologies for the incredibly delayed update, I ended falling ill and still am recovering. So, progress has slowed down quite a bit, but it's still progress!

October 11, 2022 Update for ToB:

• All Player-Initiated Dialogues are Written and Coded
  • 10 out of 14 Epilogues Written and Coded

• 4 more epilogues to go!
  • Testing... so much testing (for both SoA and ToB)
8 hours ago, Guest Respite said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and marveling at your ability to make progress despite your illness! Super excited to see how it turns out!

Thank you very much, I'm very excited to release him soon! Heh, most of my progress was before the illness... While I was sick, it was more like one or two sentences at a time for the epilogues. 😅

22 hours ago, Endarire said:

Once Zakrion is done, what say you to combining the BG1 & 2 versions of this mod into one EET compatible mod that installs the relevant components based on what game is targeted?

Making Zakrion EET compatible is on my to-do list. I'm unsure when that will happen, but it will happen. :)

On 10/12/2022 at 1:56 AM, jmaeq said:

My sincerest apologies for the incredibly delayed update, I ended falling ill and still am recovering. So, progress has slowed down quite a bit, but it's still progress!

I hope you will get well soon.And dont worry about the time most people will be here <3