Skills and Abilities Mod

Installing a list of mods that is kinda of a mix between yours and Gaion's and got two components that failed installing on this mod and another two on Enhanced Powergaming Scripts. Those are the two last mods on my list and nothing failed before them. Here are the debug files.

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-skills-and-abilities-90.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-skills-and-abilities-80.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-15.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-10.log

2 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

@ChaoticTabrisBoth Skills and Abilities component failed on the Paladin lookup, and I'm guessing there is an incompatibility with Made In Heaven Spellpack: Revised Paladin Powers you have installed. I think I remember looking at it earlier and ended up cutting it from my install list due to incompatibility.

My mistake, I guess. I was going back and forth between your WeiDU log and Graion's list trying to use Graion's for content and yours for rule tweaks and I guess I added a component that was on his list but not yours. Thanks for the help. Now to install it all again.

@ChaoticTabrisLet me keep digging to see what is going on with the Enhanced Powergaming Scripts first. Also, your WeiDU log is showing that you installed v6 of Made in Heaven Spellpack when the latest release is v5. The unreleased v6 looks like it is doing some work on Paladins, so I have no idea really if it is the version not being released or a genuine incompatibility. I will say, I did drop that component due to potential compatibility issues.

Edited by morpheus562
5 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

@ChaoticTabrisLet me keep digging to see what is going on with the Enhanced Powergaming Scripts first. Also, your WeiDU log is showing that you installed v6 of Made in Heaven Spellpack when the latest release is v5. The unreleased v6 looks like it is doing some work on Paladins, so I have no idea really if it is the version not being released or a genuine incompatibility. I will say, I did drop that component due to potential compatibility issues.

Actually I just noticed what the problem was. I had a problem before with MiH Tweaks that was fixed in the still in development version, so I download the repos for them all and didn't noticed that one of the components from MiH Spellpacks was moved to another mod and because of it the numbers for all the components changed. Component 3 used to be Made in Heaven: Epic Spellpack but is not the Paladin Power Revisions. So it's not that I didn't copy the list of components correctly from your WeiDU.log, it's that the numbers for the components had changed and I had not changed my Install Sequence.

Edited by ChaoticTabris
3 minutes ago, ChaoticTabris said:

Actually I just noticed what the problem was. I had a problem before with MiH_eq that was fixed in the still in development version, so I download the repos for them all and didn't noticed that one of the components from MiH Spellpacks was moved to another mod and because of it the numbers for all the components changed. Component 3 used to be Made in Heaven: Epic Spellpack but is not the Paladin Power Revisions. So it's not that I didn't copy the list of components correctly from your WeiDU.log, it's that the numbers for the components had changed and I had not changed my Install Sequence.

Ah yes, I think @Graion Dilachmade mention of that in the discord and my scripts will have to update once v6 of the Made in Heaven Spellpack gets officially released. I think we have the source of both errors narrowed down then. If you experience the same issues after the reinstall, please let me know and we can dig deeper into it.

Edited by morpheus562

@ChaoticTabrisOn a personal preference note: I prefer the updates to Bards from Rogue Rebalancing over that from Made In Heaven Spellpack: Revised Bard Powers. I think it comes down to personal preference, but I really like what Rogue Rebalancing does with it. Similar to the Revised Paladin Powers, I view it as choose whichever Bard update between the two that you want.

Edited by morpheus562

Hmm, I don't want to sound like I'm bitching  as I consider this mod masterpiece  which will only grow better with some polishing but could you make some changes optional ( if it is not too much of a hassle of course, I don't want to impose on your vision of this mod)? Specifically Aura of courage will make Cavalier somewhat redundant ( at least after 3th level anyway) and his Remove fear abilities unnecessary. As for the monks I'm toying with the idea of going my next playthrough  with Fighter/Monk or even Kensai/Monk kit from ExpandedClasses mod and passive Flurry of blows would make him monster ( there is only so much power I can cope with :D). Maybe it is possible to make this  optional or one time per day use somehow? As for Blackguard his passive Aura will replace OTpD use right?