Random Graion Tweaks

Released 1.4 (I really should stop overiterating this one component) which tries to stash unavailable items to free inventory slots before generating the bags. Should help on mobs like the BG1 gnolls. Also, yota13 did a Russian translation for this one.

Guest Graion@Work

The spell scroll distributor tweaks require the Enhanced Edition games, they're only available to BGEE/BG2EE/IWDEE/EET.

The other tweaks are backwards compatible from SoA onwards, so they're enabled for all variants of BG2/TuTu/BGT/BGEE/BG2EE/IWDEE/EET. The cleric component might be compatible with oIWD and oBG1, but I didn't tested it and have it disabled due to that.

I haven't considered PST(EE) and I'm not interested at reviewing compatibility against that for the moment.

I wonder if anyone knows what's going on here:

I wanted to use component 3505 of SCS but this post suggests it's bugged and so I looked for this as an alternative.  However, the scrolls components fail to install.

Here's the debug report and the Weidu log.  DTKDANCE.ITM is (I think) the Dancing Lights spell from SoD;  when I installed only (what I thought were) relevant SoD mods and this tweak everything was fine (no weidu log for that).  Just looking for ideas as to what might be causing this.

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-zgtweaks-10.log WeiDU.log

@BlackStrapMolasses Could you please run a weidu --log nul --change-log SPELL.IDS and weidu --log nul --change-log DTKDANCE.ITM command, collect their outputs and files and upload it here? DTKDANCE.ITM is the SoD2BG2 Item Upgrade Dancing Lights duplicate's scroll, but I'm not sure why it acts as if it lacks a spell slot. This sounds to me as if ADD_SPELL failed in SoD2BG2IU and the result garbled the scroll and that's what I tripped on.

It is a bug on my side that I shoulda skip this case since it's broken, but I'd still like to know the test scenario.

Edited by Graion Dilach

Okay, I found the error in my validation, so I just updated RandomGraionTweaks to v1.12 with the fix. It should skip your broken Dancing Lights now, with mentioning it in the logfile now.

Although I wouldn't recommend installing it as-is to your setup because you already have the Bag of Spilling installed. Thanks for the report!

Edited by Graion Dilach

I have a question about this component:

Component 9999 Equip items from inventory to fill empty slots

This component goes through creature inventories and attempt to equip all the items which the creature has a spare inventory slot for. Already-equipped items are not changed or touched.

Does it equip Algernon's Cloak (I think it is originally not equipped) and other similar items, and make them more difficult or impossible to pickpocket?  (i.e., because the mod component makes the owners equip/wear all those items.)

Edited by ktchong