conflict with Bard stronghold

Guest Charles Cone

Guest Charles Cone

I'm playing a Bard this time around. When I went to the five Flagons to get the "unique drink" I'm unable to get the right dialog. All Thunderburp talks about is my stronghold.

Even when I finished with my stronghold and sold the playhouse I still don't get the right dialog choice.

Also, what is the item number for this drink so I can "clua" it in and finish the quest?

I've played this fun mod several times before with no problems using other character classes.

Yeah, I think that's it. See if you can find Denwy and get it that way though, it's worth doing. :)

According to another thread there appears to have been a bug that makes her sometimes not appear. If you can't find he rin the Five Flagons enter CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("G3DewnyExists","GLOBAL",0) in the console and she might spawn.

I had the same problem, it was because Haer'Dalis was standing in front of Dewny so she didn't start running around stealing everyone's drinks. (samuel's dialogue won't trigger until dewny has made the brew) If Haer'Dalis and Dewny are both there, talk to Haer'Dalis and offer to recruit him, don't recruit him, he goes off in a huff and Dewny starts running.

Archived