New docs for Unique Icons

This will be added to the readme and other docs for the next release, but in the meantime, here's a more in-depth look at the changes for Unique Icons:

https://gibberlings3.github.io/Documentation/readmes/readme-cdtweaks_unique_icons.html

The good news is that, in the course of doing this, I found a few redundant changes plus a few places where another mod (or the EEs themselves) have already provided a unique icon that the component is overriding. In future releases, this will not be the case.

Edited by CamDawg
Renamed the link to match other readme supplements
2 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

The BG2 section reads "original Icewind Dale" while I presume that would be BG1(EE) as well instead due to Adoy's Belt atleast. Good job otherwise.

No. The mod uses the BG2 icons to bring the old not unique looking items to be identifiable from each others, so it's indeed a IWD section. I noticed this when looking at the "Hold Fast (Long Sword +1 duplicate)" ... that icon is used in BG2, with the +3 Longsword, called Equalizer, that you bring in 3 pieces to the drawf smith and he makes it into a one weapon. But as it's not used in IWD, it fits there fine.

22 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

The BG2 section reads "original Icewind Dale" while I presume that would be BG1(EE) as well instead due to Adoy's Belt atleast. Good job otherwise.

Fixed--it's for BG2(EE) as Adoy's Belt is there, too. I haven't extended this for BGEE but it's worth a look.