The civil thread about racism and fantasy worlds.

Jarno Mikkola

23 hours ago, CamDawg said:

On a personal note, I'd like to take a moment to thank @Thacobell for reviving this thread after two-and-a-half months.

In all fairness, I wasn't expecting a thread on page 1 of its section to be that old. I must be used to more active forums. I'll be more careful next time.

On 5/26/2022 at 4:20 AM, CamDawg said:

Three more posts.

Zero ducks.

That happens because the ones that ducked, were invisible as their replies are that, that only the visible replies become the non-duck ones.

Then, of the few picture replies of late, I only see one to be a duck one, the others are actually not ducks, but a mallard, which dispite being sometimes called a wild duck, has nothing to do with the domestic duck... well except the one might have been the other ones, but no so any longer. Yes, they are not different races, but there's a lot of breeds, which usually don't breed with one another.

On 6/12/2022 at 3:20 AM, Jarno Mikkola said:

mallard, breed with one another.

You seem quite versed in this mallard fucking shit. You should definitely show what a master of mallard lovemaking you are 

On 6/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, InKal said:

hahahaha

to your fan girl, Thicc Tighs. 

Edit: distasteful image removed, message content left unchanged as warning to posterity, to think twice before throwing fit of rage and posting something for which they will regret it

Edited by Greenhorn