BGT version updates?

Polarbear

The fellow who was responsible for the conversion (hlidskialf) has been unable to work on mods for several months, due to a broken laptop. I'm not sure if he's gotten it fixed yet, or whether he intends to resume work on BG1NPC-BGT.

We are sort of wrapping up, so it's probably for the best that no new attempts at conversions were made yet. It's always easier to work with a final product. Same goes for translations (however unlikely due to huge amount of work)

That's too bad :) I was hoping to play Phase 2 in my fresh BGT build. Domi, perhaps a conversion at the end of each phase would be fair enough, no? :)

Sorry I don't want to push you guys, you are doing a great job. I just wanted to know wether I should give up hoping or not :)

I will not personally commit to BGT conversion - I do not run BGT, and I never did. I do not know its mechanics and quirks. I am not a talented programmer to learn it on the fly. Why, I suspect I would not even be able to install it correctly. I have my modding plate full (and this is an understatement) with writing, coding, testing and debugging for TUTU version. However, anyone who is interested in converting is free to grab the latest version on the condition that they will not alter the content and adapt it for BGT. :)

*Understands now why his ears were burning.*

I've finally managed to strangle my wife's desktop into a minimal modding platform. It's certainly not up to BGT modding however. If/when I get a replacement laptop of my own, I may convert the final version of the BG1NPC project but no promises. I have quite a backlog already... O_o

Archived