JPS' Portrait Pack

JPS

Nice work with all of them. Nalia's hair looks nicer now and I like what you have done with Viconia. But is Aerie wearing a jelly bra or something? :D I always imagined her to be skinnier - being Avariel and all. :D

-Meira

Nice work with all of them. Nalia's hair looks nicer now and I like what you have done with Viconia. But is Aerie wearing a jelly bra or something? :D I always imagined her to be skinnier - being Avariel and all.  :D

No, it's actually her natural look. Because of their wings, Avariel have very well developed chest musculature, which in turn makes female winged elves look like that. Really.

Nice work with all of them. Nalia's hair looks nicer now and I like what you have done with Viconia. But is Aerie wearing a jelly bra or something? :D I always imagined her to be skinnier - being Avariel and all.  :D

No, it's actually her natural look. Because of their wings, Avariel have very well developed chest musculature, which in turn makes female winged elves look like that. Really.

hmmmm.Strong chest muscles create only higher and firmer breasts

.....yeah

These are fantastic, JPS! Didn't you make an edit of Haer'Dalis at one time, too? I think it's the one Barren uses for an avatar at various fora.

These would make a great mod, and an easy one at that. Grim did one using some of sporeboy's edits, and they came out well, too.

Right. That would explain why chicken breast are so tasty... They have wings too.

-Meira

These are fantastic, JPS!  Didn't you make an edit of Haer'Dalis at one time, too?  I think it's the one Barren uses for an avatar at various fora.

These would make a great mod, and an easy one at that.  Grim did one using some of sporeboy's edits, and they came out well, too.

Yes, I made that one as well. I would have put it up with the others, but it's possible that it will be used in the mod. :D

If someone wants to use the portraits; sure, go ahead. Just mail me to get the .bmp ones, jpegs that have been converted back don't look pretty. The only problem is that I did the actual editing on the largest portraits (300x220, I think), so the smaller ones that you actually see in the game sometimes look a bit messy.

I would try to fix it, but to get the photoshop demo to work again I'd have to format the hard drive again...

Right. That would explain why chicken breast are so tasty... They have wings too.

-Meira

Yes, exactly. Chicken breasts are tasty, and they have wings. Aerie has had wings, so her breasts should.. be... er... let's just drop this subject... :D

It should be noted, however, that if avariel wings work anything like bird wings, the muscles that move them should be attatched to the sternum in the same place as the arms. Since avariel obviously have arms as well, something strange is definitely going on....

I'll upload it just as soon as I get home. I'll try to setup an account for you, Cam, that you can use to host whatever files or pages for G3. Also, should this be moved to Misc Mods, perhaps? It might get lost here in Noobermeet...

Archived