Vlad Mods for EE

11 hours ago, Oloriniel said:

When Irenicus says "I bid you farewell, child of Bhaal, we shall not meet again," the following are the responses:

Reveal hidden contents

Response 49
Flags
(Trigger(1) Action(2) Terminates Dialogue(3) Journal Entry(4) Add solved quest(8))
Journal Entry (Strref: 7255)
The transformation and the dream
When Irenicus cast his spell on me to steal my divinity...my soul...I was mired in a dream in which I fought against the personification of my instinct and prevailed.  I awoke.  My victory in my dream, however, did not mean victory in reality.  Irenicus had successfully taken my soul and stated that now both he and Bodhi were free of the curse which they had been subjected to...and that Imoen and I would both die a slow and withering death.

What he plans to do next he would not say, but he left it to Bodhi to finish me off once and for all.
Response Trigger 12
     OR (4)
Global ("Kachiko_Saved","GLOBAL",3)
Global(TT_Evil_Path","GLOBAL",3)
!IsValidForPartyDialogue("Yoshimo")
Dead("Yoshimo")
Action 8
EraseJournalEntry(7252)
EraseJournalEntry(7253)
EraseJournalEntry(22952)
EraseJournalEntry(23306)
SetGlobal("AsylumPlot","GLOBAL",40)
StartCutSceneMode()
StartCutSceneEx(*Cut41j",FALSE)

OR

Reveal hidden contents

Response 50
(Trigger(1) Action(2) Terminates Dialogue(3) Journal Entry(4) Add solved quest(8))
Journal Entry (Strref: 7255)
The transformation and the dream
When Irenicus cast his spell on me to steal my divinity...my soul...I was mired in a dream in which I fought against the personification of my instinct and prevailed.  I awoke.  My victory in my dream, however, did not mean victory in reality.  Irenicus had successfully taken my soul and stated that now both he and Bodhi were free of the curse which they had been subjected to...and that Imoen and I would both die a slow and withering death.

What he plans to do next he would not say, but he left it to Bodhi to finish me off once and for all.
Response Trigger 13
Global ("Kachiko_Saved","GLOBAL",2)
Action 9
EraseJournalEntry(7252)
EraseJournalEntry(7253)
EraseJournalEntry(22952)
EraseJournalEntry(23306)
SetGlobal("AsylumPlot","GLOBAL",40)
StartCutSceneMode()
StartCutSceneEx(*Cut41j",FALSE)

Now is probably a good time to mention:

Both Kachiko and Yoshimo survived the Tortured Souls Island.
Yoshimo left the party before I entered the dream.
My entire journal--entries and quests, both partial and complete, was erased when transitioning to the new chapter beginning with the arrival in Brynnlaw.  New entries are not posting.

Second option should call for a vp41j cutscene, but it's not compiling on installation, my bad. Basically, it's the original cutscene without taking Yoshimo from the party. 

11 hours ago, Oloriniel said:

Both Kachiko and Yoshimo survived the Tortured Souls Island.
Yoshimo left the party before I entered the dream.
My entire journal--entries and quests, both partial and complete, was erased when transitioning to the new chapter beginning with the arrival in Brynnlaw.  New entries are not posting.

This most likely caused by Island-to-Spellhold transition cutscenes. The Chapter variable was not applied correctly while compiling. I'll attach both missing and fixed cutscene scripts (assuming you are using EET). Copy them in your override folder and replay from the save before taking a ship from the island. 

Tortured Souls makes some minor changes in Spellhold sequence. It keeps Yoshimo in your party using altenate cut41g and cut41j cutscene scripts and interjecting extra dialogue between Irenicus and Yoshimo both in ppireni1 and ppireni2 dlg files. Other files should not be affected.

scripts_fix.zip

13 hours ago, Arkie said:

This most likely caused by Island-to-Spellhold transition cutscenes. The Chapter variable was not applied correctly while compiling. I'll attach both missing and fixed cutscene scripts (assuming you are using EET). Copy them in your override folder and replay from the save before taking a ship from the island. 

Awesome!  Thanks very much!  I'll try them as soon as I can...which may be a bit, since it seems I made my save after reaching spellhold rather than before...so I've got to launch from leaving Athkatla instead.  Ah well, another play through the TS island won't kill me.  Especially since now I know I can grab Sime once Kachiko's kidnapped.....

We'll, actually, I can't.  She's non-responsive when I go back to pick her up.

Well, I'll CTRL-Q her, and see if that makes any difference with the room with the missing dragon.

Nope...even with Sime in the party, there's no dragon, and no way out of the room, until I paste C:SetGlobal("VP_Sime_Dragon","GLOBAL",1) into the console.  Then there's a dragon, I kill him, all my gear is in the dragon's treasure pile, and his captives just mill around aimlessly refusing to talk to me, until I use the console to leave the room.

Also, I presume all those vampires scattered about aren't intended to be just decorations....?

2 hours ago, Oloriniel said:

Nope...even with Sime in the party, there's no dragon, and no way out of the room, until I paste C:SetGlobal("VP_Sime_Dragon","GLOBAL",1) into the console.  Then there's a dragon, I kill him, all my gear is in the dragon's treasure pile, and his captives just mill around aimlessly refusing to talk to me, until I use the console to leave the room.

Original TS mod used this location twice, and the Sime version of it is accessable via her romance, not the Island cave. Now Sime .are wrongly overrides TSL .are file. For now you can copy tt0304.are file from tsl mod folder to override to restore the first encounter.

3 hours ago, Oloriniel said:

Also, I presume all those vampires scattered about aren't intended to be just decorations....?

Well, they are exactly that. Showing it's the basilisk cave.

After Saemon says, "I suggest that we go to Athkatla....",

There are 5 different responses.  I played with variables to see if any would work.
237 is dependent on Global("ThiefGroup","GLOBAL",1) and Sime being in the group.  Well, she's not, though that is my global setting.
238 is dependent on the same global but Sime *not* being in the group.  That must be the one that's not firing for me; cutscene VPTHEND doesn't start.
239 is dependent on that global being 2.  Changing mine to 2, cutscene VPVAEND failed to start.
240 needs global "B!Tourist" being 10.  As soon as I changed it, Brandock said "You're not who I thought you were, I'm leaving," and left.  Didn't check to see if it would work.
241 needs global "B!Alternatives" to be 10.  With this variable set, "VPALEND" worked and I arrived in Brynnlaw.  And my journal is not erased.  The game now thinks Aster sent me instead of Aran, but removing that global now that I don't need it should fix that.

Anyway, presumably you can look at these and see why the one works and the others don't, so you can fix them.

I checked the game with fixed scripts and cutscenes played fine for me, even with wrong chapter variables. Maybe your problems are caused by some mod incompatability. If you launch Weidu.exe in your game directory with that command: weidu.exe --log nul --change-log ppireni1.dlg , it'll be appreciated.

The mod offers little content after the Island story (just 3 or 4 additional banters), so you can safely skip Spellhold changes by setting "Kachiko_Saved" variable to 3 with console and dumping Kachiko after Imoen rejoins your party. This will play original game sequence.

Mods affecting PPIRENI1.DLG:
00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~EET\EET.TP2~ 0 0 // EET core (resource importation)V13.4
00001:  ~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ 0 1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC4.1
00002:  ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ 0 1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationshipv28
00003:  ~QUESTPACK\SETUP-QUESTPACK.TP2~ 0 13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlawv3.5
00004:  ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ 1 0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team)4.2.6
00005:  ~TORTUREDSOULSLITE\SETUP-TORTUREDSOULSLITE.TP2~ 0 0 // Tortured Souls Lite0.3
00006:  ~AURA_BG1\SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ 0 0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition3.3
00007:  ~BRANWEN\BRANWEN.TP2~ 0 0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and moddersv8pre
00008:  ~XAN\XAN.TP2~ 0 0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate IIv19
00009:  ~BG1NPCSOA\BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ 0 6 // Brave Sir Garrick NPC in BG2 (SoA)12.8
00010:  ~BG1NPCSOA\BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ 0 45 // Xzar and Monty Murder Mysteries (SoA & ToB)12.8
00011:  ~GAVIN_BG2\SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ 0 0 // Gavin for BG223
00012:  ~SKITIANPCS\SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ 0 0 // UNDEFINED STRING:   @9951.007
00013:  ~ANGELO\SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ 0 0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate IIv9
00014:  ~AURENASEPH\SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ 0 0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToBv12
00015:  ~KELSEY\KELSEY.TP2~ 0 0 // KelseyV6
00016:  ~KETO\SETUP-KETO.TP2~ 0 0 // Keto-SOA NPCV6
00017:  ~THEBEAURINLEGACY\THEBEAURINLEGACY.TP2~ 0 1000 // The Beaurin Legacy for BG2:SoA & ToB & BGII:EEv5.1
00018:  ~BTL\BTL.TP2~ 0 0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & KiyoneBeyond the Law with Kiyone original sound setv2.0.0
00019:  ~RJALI\SETUP-RJALI.TP2~ 0 3 // Rjali Romance Mod (BG2EE:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nullsetv12.5
00020:  ~DJINNICOMPANION\DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ 0 0 // Afaaq, the Djinni CompanionFull Version (includes quests, banters and more)v2.9
00021:  ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 2061 // XP for questsDecrease to 75%1.12
00022:  ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ 0 0 // EET end (last mod in install order)Standard installation

Tortured Souls Lite ensures compatibility with the Alternatives so it should be installed after Alternatives? (yes) Tortured Souls Sime is to be installed after Tortured Souls Lite? (yes).

Correct install order is:

1. Alternatives

2. Tortured Souls Lite (it has crossmod dlg file for Alternatives it checks if TS is installed)

3. Tortured Souls Sime (It has crossmod dlg files for Tortured Souls Lite it checks if TS is installed)

Edited by zelazko
12 hours ago, zelazko said:

Tortured Souls Lite ensures compatibility with the Alternatives so it should be installed after Alternatives? (yes) Tortured Souls Sime is to be installed after Tortured Souls Lite? (yes).

Correct install order is:

1. Alternatives

2. Tortured Souls Lite (it has crossmod dlg file for Alternatives it checks if TS is installed)

3. Tortured Souls Sime (It has crossmod dlg files for Tortured Souls Lite it checks if TS is installed)

Hi!

Yes, this is the correct order for the current versions, but please, wait for the next beta release, if you want to try these mods.

23 minutes ago, Arkie said:

Hi!

Yes, this is the correct order for the current versions, but please, wait for the next beta release, if you want to try these mods.

I am a way long before I get to install Alternatives. So I should make it for the beta release. I am a slow mega mod installer who makes a lot of mistakes and needs to go back many times.😛

Please ping me @zelazko when beta is out.

Edited by zelazko