Holy Liberator Weapon problem

rickvaughn67

I recently installed the Oversight Mod and was jazzed to try out the Holy Liberator Class. I ran into a problem when I tried to equip the character. All of the weapons except the arrows were dimmed out. Not one melee weapon or missle weapon could be utilizied. Any ideas?

I am running OSX and have a number of the other mods installed as well.

I recently installed the Oversight Mod and was jazzed to try out the Holy Liberator Class.  I ran into a problem when I tried to equip the character.  All of the weapons except the arrows were dimmed out.  Not one melee weapon or missle weapon could be utilizied.  Any ideas?

I am running OSX and have a number of the other mods installed as well.

I installed SPStuff, G3 Tweaks, Song and Silence, Dungeon Be Gone, Anniversary(some problems there) and recently Kivan.

Um. Hm. Well, it's probably not a compatibility problem with Dungeon-Be-Gone. :) Beyond that, I'm not sure, and I'm unfortunately not in a position to test (any) mods on Mac OSX. The best idea I can think of is to try uninstalling each of the other mods one by one and see if the problem with the Holy Liberator kit goes away when any of them is removed.

Thanks for looking into that. I have, over the last day, uninstalled, reinstalled and fresh installed each mod in changing order on a new BGII install. I have worked it in a number of ways and came up with some very interesting conflicts, but one thing that hasn't happened is a noticable conflict with the Holy Liberator Kit. I still show all weapons including Bows as unusable and anything that is not leather armor is unwearable.

In case that might help. Thanks to you both.

R

Archived