"Rogue Rebalancing" and "Song and Silence"

I am working on an EET install. I am planning to install Rogue Rebalancing with Song and Silence and Refinements (along with other mods).

My main interrogation  concerns compatibility between the main components of RR and S&S as they both play with thief and bard kits. I did some tests and it looks ok, but to be sure i prefers to ask to the community.

Basically can i put together  RR "0- Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards" / "1 - Thief kit revisions" AND "0 - Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits" from Song & Silence ?

My install order between those mods is at the moment :

Rogue Rebalancing

0- Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards
1 - Thief kit revisions - I like the version of the swashbuckler
2 - Thief High Level Ability revisions
3 - Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills
4 - Bard kit revisions                                                                           - (If compatible with other Bard kits like Bardic Wonder)
5 - Bard High Level Ability revisions                                                 - Or HLAs from Refinements
6 - Proper spell progression for Bards                                             - Or from TA, F&P… and moved elsewhere
9 - Revised Thievery : Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking
11 - Chosen of Cyric encounter
12 - Shadow Thief Improvements
99 - BG2-style icons for RR content

Song and Silence

0 - Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)
1 - Add new bardic store and thief items  - Should i move this earlier in the Item section ?
Few kits

Refinements
All HLAs except "110 - Thief HLAs"

In the BGT days, at least, you had to install S&S before RR for full compatibility, while Refinements was supposed to come after most of RR save for the latter's HLA components, which were to be installed last. Has that changed? Have you run into any issues with your install?

1 hour ago, Isewein said:

In the BGT days, at least, you had to install S&S before RR for full compatibility, while Refinements was supposed to come after most of RR save for the latter's HLA components, which were to be installed last. Has that changed? Have you run into any issues with your install?

I am still working on my big EET install when i have 5 minutes. I think there is no more problem to install S&S after RR. Refinement is usually installed later. 

Hey Mordekaie! How did this end up working for you?

I'm also trying to figure out install order, and how the different components fit together. Did you end up using the HLAs from Refinements or Rogue Rebalancing?

Also - did you incorporate any components from Might and Guile?

Edited by Granger77