Text errors and suggestions

hook71

In TotSC, when you retrieve the cloak for Delainy, she goes, "I am grateful beyond measuring, but I sad as well that I have nothing to give."

Later in the conversation with her, she asks for another favor and one of the possible responses is, "If it you wish, I will make it so."

Upon confronting Kaishas, Delainy shows up and her text has a lowercase letter after an exclamation mark, "[...] CHARNAME isn't lying! he and I grew close..."

Edited by Andrea C.
4 hours ago, argent77 said:
7 hours ago, Guest Graion@Work said:

Your addition of Tower is capitalized, but the previous mention of Sehanine tower is with an uncapitalized T.

6 hours ago, lefreut said:

CHARNAME instead of PRO_CHARNAME.

Check, check, and check. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Andrea C. said:

In TotSC, when you retrieve the cloak for Delainy, she goes, "I am grateful beyond measuring, but I sad as well that I have nothing to give."

Later in the conversation with her, she asks for another favor and one of the possible responses is, "If it you wish, I will make it so."

These are fixed. Delainy and Durlyle are difficult in that they're not supposed to be speaking perfect English, but generally it gets expressed with missing articles, not this.

2 hours ago, Andrea C. said:

Upon confronting Kaishas, Delainy shows up and her text has a lowercase letter after an exclamation mark, "[...] CHARNAME isn't lying! he and I grew close..."

I’ve realized I edited this one in after you had already answered my post, @CamDawg. I’ll single it out here in case it got lost.

On 5/26/2022 at 7:50 PM, Andrea C. said:

In Baldur's Gate, once you're back from Candlekeep, Sorrel says there's a "goodly price upon your head." Surely he means "godly"?

I'm afraid not. Definition taken from a long-established American dictionary:

"Significantly large" e.g. "$10,000 is a goodly reward to offer for a missing wedding ring"

(Only because the quoted post, in its entirety, was the very first thing I saw when using the Content I Posted In function)

1 hour ago, Salk said:

Hello!

There is a string which I cannot really understand:

@28038  = ~I am Sir Donalus, Guardian of Helm. He also serves, who stands, waits, and watches carefully.~

Anyone can shed some light?

Introduction. Followed by Helm's motto.