Couple of questions about Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills

Wow, there are lot of changes since I last checked this mod. I would like to know couple of details regarding changes to my favorite class. I guess this changes are applied to paladin's kits as well and not just to base class unlike Bard ones ( Cavalier will be no longer exclusively fearless but all right)? Little surprised by Protection from evil only caster spell, I guess number of casting per day will be changed since it is caster only and last 24 hours? Is there any incompatibilities with mods which also  change Paladins in some way like Konalan's tweaks, aTweaks and especially Skill and abilities? And lastly will it affect modded  Paladin kits since I intend to install lot of those? 

If memory serves, I think an error was thrown when installing either Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills, MiH: Paladin Updates, and my Skills and Abilities. Some one off testing is probably best, but my initial reaction is to choose whichever one fits your vision of Paladin best. I do currently use a combination of IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression, aTweaks: Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins, and my Skills and Abilities.

39 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

If memory serves, I think an error was thrown when installing either Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills, MiH: Paladin Updates, and my Skills and Abilities. Some one off testing is probably best, but my initial reaction is to choose whichever one fits your vision of Paladin best. I do currently use a combination of IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression, aTweaks: Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins, and my Skills and Abilities.

Thanks Morpheus, your combo in the last sentence sounds rather good although I still must check MiH paladin updates, wasn't aware of that. 

24 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

MiH class updates doesn't affect mod-added kits though.

Thanks for info Graion, checked it in the meantime and it appears that advice from Morpheus was correct, best to choose and stick with one mod which provides immunity from disease and Smite.