Some bugs in v2

I was testing the translation I've made and I've encountered some bugs

Randomized Enemy Equipment:

• HQ mace and HQ flail inventory icons are swapped. I think the code that creates HQ weapons uses the wrong base item for these two.
  • HQ weapons don't break because of iron crisis but from time to time they create a broken weapon in the inventory.
  • Sometimes enemies drop too much weapons. This hobgoblin dropped 13 bastard swords and his friend 10.

Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills: The old lines in the class description aren't deleted.

Arcane Spell Pack: The scrolls of Conjure water elemental aren't added correctly into the stores. The code adds SCROLL_N to the stores and looks like this. I added this line before the scroll placement code:

OUTER_SPRINT scroll_new "%WIZARD_CONJURE_WATER_ELEMENTAL_SCROLL%"

Now it works fine but I don't know if this is the proper way to fix it.

EDIT: "Emotion, Courage" and "Emotion, Fear" scrolls aren't added to any store but "Emotion, Hope" and "Emotion, Hopelessness" scrolls are added twice.

Thank you very much for making this mod, I really like it.

Edited by Gorlod
On 5/5/2022 at 10:13 AM, Gorlod said:
  • HQ mace and HQ flail inventory icons are swapped. I think the code that creates HQ weapons uses the wrong base item for these two.
  • HQ weapons don't break because of iron crisis but from time to time they create a broken weapon in the inventory.
  • Sometimes enemies drop too much weapons. This hobgoblin dropped 13 bastard swords and his friend 10.

Bullets one and two are fixed. Still working on the third.

Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills: The old lines in the class description aren't deleted.

Also fixed.

Arcane Spell Pack: The scrolls of Conjure water elemental aren't added correctly into the stores.

Fixed; it was using a variable that hadn't been initialized.

EDIT: "Emotion, Courage" and "Emotion, Fear" scrolls aren't added to any store but "Emotion, Hope" and "Emotion, Hopelessness" scrolls are added twice.

This is fixed as well. This affected five spells and (except for a handful of manual scroll placements) this meant that these scrolls were basically unavailable: Emotion, Courage; Emotion, Fear; Suffocate; Monster Summoning V; and Demi-Shadow Monsters.