Bug Reports

Kitanna

Hello @Kitanna,

Sorry, I am out of Navarra scope, but looking at your "Neh'taniel7.2.rar" archive, I see "fl#add_kit_ee.tpa"....

The version you using is obsolète for EET, at least...

/*
 * fl#add_kit_ee - An ADD_KIT supplement for EE-type games
 * Author: Fredrik Lindgren, a.k.a., Wisp
 * Licence: public domain
 * Date: 2014-09-28
 */

This fonction was created before EET... We were confronted to this problem while working on adapting kits for EET !

You should probably  take this one fl#add_kit_ee.tpa !

/*
 * fl#add_kit_ee - An ADD_KIT supplement for EE-type games
 * Authors: Fredrik Lindgren (Wisp), Argent77
 * Licence: public domain
 * Date: 2017-10-21
 */

My knolwedge is limited so it's cool if someone else confirm this fact !

Thanks for your work Kitanna !

Honestly, kits are beyond my knowledge,  his was made before I took over the mod in 2004? I think? Been so long. I wouldn't know where to even begin fixing it.  But thank you very much for letting me know abut that :) I'll have to look in to it.

I  got it!  Thanks again

Edited by Kitanna

Hello!

It seems that there is a problem with the mod or at least I have a problem in my playthrough :D I had the conversation about Gorion and how he died. After that Navarra stopped talking and new dialogues won't launch.

Here is a picture with Global Variables 

https://ibb.co/cx1pvth

I didn't progress her quest after the meeting in Bridge District as I don't really know where to go, does it have anything to do with continuing the conversation with Navarra? 

Great if you could help me :) I would really like to finish the story. 

I'm sorry, I know it has a few bugs and isn't finished. :(  I've not been feeling well, I have graves disease it seems. Her quest will progress as you play the game. The next part is before you exit the underdark.  I will check the dialogues as they should be working, so something is going on somewhere. I just got home from work so if I don't get to it tonight, I will tomorrow night and Saturday.

It seems I fixed that problem awhile ago, but with so much going on, I never uploaded it. So, give me some time to get awake, take my medication etc and I will go through my copy and remove the TOB stuff I'm working on and isn't finished. Then I will upload the fix.

Hey! Not sure if this is a bug, certainly not a gamebreaking problem in anyway but I came across something funny with Shaelah when I dont have Navarra in my party.   Maybe this is supposed to happen?  So I went to the Bridge District for the first time and Shaelah approached then followed my group as if she wanted to speak/interact but the conversation never starts.  So I went back to the Den of the Seven Veils and spoke to Navarra (for first time).  She joined my group and then we went back to the Bridge District and the conversation with Shaelah started straight away (the one that starts with Navarra asking "what are you doing here").   It wasnt a big problem, I found I could still play normally, interact with other npcs, merchants etc whilst in the Bridge District. All Shaelah does is follow my group.   

On 1/31/2023 at 9:55 PM, Jbmadrid said:

Hey! Not sure if this is a bug, certainly not a gamebreaking problem in anyway but I came across something funny with Shaelah when I dont have Navarra in my party.   Maybe this is supposed to happen?  So I went to the Bridge District for the first time and Shaelah approached then followed my group as if she wanted to speak/interact but the conversation never starts.  So I went back to the Den of the Seven Veils and spoke to Navarra (for first time).  She joined my group and then we went back to the Bridge District and the conversation with Shaelah started straight away (the one that starts with Navarra asking "what are you doing here").   It wasnt a big problem, I found I could still play normally, interact with other npcs, merchants etc whilst in the Bridge District. All Shaelah does is follow my group.   

haha, same here.