baldursgatemods.com gone?

I hadn't heard from him before this happened either.  I hope he's ok .  If the site stays down, however, I'll have to figure out what to do. I have a mod hosted there that no one else will host.

Appreciate the replies and the downloads link.

Well, it's very true. because the creator of the mod made him a wraith. I took over the mod many years ago and no one  but Solaufien would host it because he is a wraith. It's been too many years and I respect their decision.

Mmm. Not complaining or anything (btw I liked Neh'taniel and found a few VERY minor bugs in v7.0 if you're interested) but this just pique my curiosity:

Just for historical knowledge, why being a wraith was a problem? I mean, I can see (maybe) the problem regarding missing consent of the author or things like that, but it being a specific kind of creature sound odds as a reason to not host it, unless it could be offensive for someone or... I don't know, but I am really curious.
Anyway sorry for the OT.

I noticed the site was down too, but since it was not the first time it went down, I thought it was just a temporary thing (hosting, domain renewal or similar). I hope they're fine. 

Edited by Frenzgyn

I am  hoping Solaufien just forgot again and he's ok.  If it wasn't for him and Berelinde, I would have quit modding before I started.  And, I really don't remember what all was said as it was a long time ago but the fact that he is a wraith and the talking sword was why he was rejected for hosting. I did remove the sword right after that but due to a large amount of people wanting it put back in and because there is crossmod content with hubblepot -I think- I put it back in but cleaned up the dialogue.  I am very glad you like Neh't he is the best mod I ever wrote and I'm very proud of the way the mod turned out.  I am indeed interested in the bugs but, Neh't no longer has a forum so if you could message them to me it would be great.  Well, if the site comes back up he does.... we'll see what happens. 

What about putting the files on GitHub?  Spellhold Studios (SHSForum.net)?

This is the first I've heard about an anti-wraith policy for NPCs!  Hexxat (from BG2EE) and Will (from the mod Will of the Wisps) are Undead, but corporeal.

Edited by Endarire

SHS denied too. And Neh't isn't corporeal ... not at first. I could use  GitHub I suppose, just not on the G3 or anything.  As upsetting as it is, cause I feel like people don't know about him,  it's fine. My son is going to help me setup a forum/hosting site  for Neh't.  I will always have a special place in my heart for Solaufein.  If it wasn't for him and Berelinde, I would have given up before I started and would have never made any mods.  It is what it is,  all of this happened over 10 years ago and I  respect the decisions made to reject hosting him.  Neh'taniel is the best mod I ever wrote and I'm very proud of how he turned out.