Mod Order/Feedback request

@Olorinielare you trying to play the game with the stutterdebug tool installed?

From the weidu log you've uploaded, its installed in about the middle of your install. It isn't mean to be used while playing the game and could well be the cause of things not working, like cut scenes.

From the readme;

"The tool functions like a normal WeiDU mod and can be installed and completely deinstalled like one. It is supposed to be installed directly onto your game. For EET, it can be installed after EET-end.
The tool is not meant to be included into a normal playthrough."

3 hours ago, Oloriniel said:

Awesome!  Does one choose one of the two, or are they compatible?

BGEEspawns uspport BGEE and EET, BGSpawns support BGT and EET.  Both are compatible and stack on top of each other when mixed. BGEESpawns allows stacking on top of the vanilla game (and/or the Enemy Randomizer), BGSpawns disables vanilla spawns currently as part of it's install.

Edited by Graion Dilach
20 hours ago, Nathan82 said:

@Olorinielare you trying to play the game with the stutterdebug tool installed?

From the weidu log you've uploaded, its installed in about the middle of your install. It isn't mean to be used while playing the game and could well be the cause of things not working, like cut scenes.

From the readme;

"The tool functions like a normal WeiDU mod and can be installed and completely deinstalled like one. It is supposed to be installed directly onto your game. For EET, it can be installed after EET-end.
The tool is not meant to be included into a normal playthrough."

Yeah, I goofed there, and that's why I'm halfway through a 36 hour reinstall.  If you're installing some 1500 components from a few hundred mods, and don't read every readme and take notes to make sure you don't miss incompatibilities PI doesn't flag, or triple-check that you didn't copy/paste something into a bad spot, that's what can happen, and you've no one to blame but yourself.

27I expected about half that. I mean, still in the same order of magnitude to be sure. Just, not quite 2700. And I'm not sure I ever saw a weidu.log 1500 lines long. (Mine is ~650 lines, and I know it's actually a fairly conservative install. I just expected a more aggressive install to be near yours, around the 1,000 mark.)

On 7/17/2022 at 12:20 PM, Graion Dilach said:

BGEEspawns uspport BGEE and EET, BGSpawns support BGT and EET.  Both are compatible and stack on top of each other when mixed. BGEESpawns allows stacking on top of the vanilla game (and/or the Enemy Randomizer), BGSpawns disables vanilla spawns currently as part of it's install.

[C:\Downloads\Tools\WeiDU\249.00\weidu.exe] WeiDU version 24900
Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk
SKIPPING: [BGEE Leveling Spawns Mod]
    Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition could not be detected.