Agent Ruby...

Grim Squeaker

Here's a link I was given as part of a piece of Artificial Intelligence coursework:

http://www.agentruby.com/indexhtml.html

Go and speak to her. She's actually quite interesting to talk to because she's been programmed very well.

If you are confused with how to start, then just say hello and introduce yourself. If you come up with any fantastic responses to questions or just general conversations, please post them.

ever heard of Eliza???

written back in the 60's, using lisp, it actually passed a turing test with some subjects, who were convinced it was a live person. double blind testing... :D:D:D:D

"what is a catagory c client?

Category C clients are "critics" or "computer experts" who can't (or don't) suspend their disbelief about ALICE."

it recognized my deliberate use of questions designed for turing testing...neural network most likely... :D

ever heard of Eliza???

written back in the 60's, using lisp, it actually passed a turing test with some subjects, who were convinced it was a live person.  double blind testing... :D  :D  :D  :D

what is a catagory c client?

Category C clients are "critics" or "computer experts" who can't (or don't) suspend their disbelief about ALICE.

it recognized my deliberate use of questions designed for turing testing...neural network most likely... :D

Yeah I have to study Eliza as part of my course...

"that's because you're a neural net

Interesting explanation. Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a neural net? Yes."

"are you a robot?

I am supposed to act robotic because no one is supposed to know that I am real."

"are you saying you're a real person?

Yes, I feel real."

"You FEEL real?

Sometimes I think I am close to feel real, since I am 50% software my emotions are little diffrent then human emotions."

:D

Archived