Is Ordolath in EE?

I have Ordolath in my EET run and NTotSC is a fine mod. Think the problem is on your side.

I even doublechecked the code and the only way to broke his spawning would be if another mod would introduce a dialog loop bug.

DSotSC-BGEE does introduce some delays there with some missing Continue()s, so it might take some time for him to actually appear on the map.

Edited by Graion Dilach
6 hours ago, jmerry said:

Another possibility: some other mod decided that building was a good place to place a new entrance and area in, overwriting the NTotSC area.

No, Swieca only gets spawned, if one accepts the quest from Ordolath and both are placed to vanilla maps. NTotSC EXTEND_BOTTOMs the map scripts and the majority of the many DSotSC-BGEE script blocks are missing the Continue()s - if someone runs straight to his location, the game won't have enough time to reiterate the script enough times to reach his spawning even.

Edited by Graion Dilach
11 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

No, Swieca only gets spawned, if one accepts the quest from Ordolath and both are placed to vanilla maps. NTotSC EXTEND_BOTTOMs the map scripts and the majority of the many DSotSC-BGEE script blocks are missing the Continue()s - if someone runs straight to his location, the game won't have enough time to reiterate the script enough times to reach his spawning even.

Can anything be done about it?

8 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

Give the game some minutes on Fire Leaf Forest and Ordolath should appear. Hopefully. I don't know how your area script looks like.

Do you also have the code for the key that leads to the ruins in Firewine Ruins? The one that Charleston Nib gives us after we recover Kozah. Shades of SC interferes with the mod by changing Charleston's dialogue and I didn't get it. 

Because SotSC does not change original dialogues. Few characters receive additional options (like forging something new at Thunderhammer's or new reply option for Bentley so he could give the new quest), but even then it's done safely to avoid such problems. But hey, what do I know...

1 hour ago, HotaruPL said:

Do you also have the code for the key that leads to the ruins in Firewine Ruins? The one that Charleston Nib gives us after we recover Kozah.

What exactly happens so you don't get it? You need to play the archeological site to the end, then talk to Charleston one more time when Global("TalkedToCharleston","GLOBAL",2) is at "2".

Why do you say SotSC changed the dialogue?

51 minutes ago, jastey said:

What exactly happens so you don't get it? You need to play the archeological site to the end, then talk to Charleston one more time when Global("TalkedToCharleston","GLOBAL",2) is at "2".

Why do you say SotSC changed the dialogue?

Shades added a dialogue in which he  tells us that there is some other evil(?) or something. I don't remember what he said. Then he just left without giving me they key, the dialogue mentioned something about a wall behind him. I think it's shades that adds it to the game. And he left

No, it's probably Mysteries of the Sword Coast and I told you that it doesn't work very well with EE and other mods and it's been years since it got a proper update. I also prepared that MotSC conent, but in like... 2010 (~more or less, before EE was even a thing), then Zed programmed it in 2013. There weren't many updates since then, some minor ones I think? EE version was released, but I am pretty sure the mod needed some more love, time and effort. But the lack of updates and proper care resulted in my decision to leave the MotSC team.

SotSC adds one item in that grotto and nothing else, it does not apply any changes to Cherlestone's dialogue.

Anyway, you were warned. You installed the mod anyway and then blamed my mod for the bug without checking what may be the problem.

Edited by Lava