EET End Error

Guest Luke

3 hours ago, LK2023 said:

@Rift Are these Charname or NPC portraits?

They are NPC portraits! I think I installed a mod that influence the portrait of NPC between bg1 and bg2 for continuity and I can't override it.

In my current game the problem concern Baeloth  and Viconia.

Edited by Rift

NPC Portraits are pretty easy to change - if you know the file name that is used in the cre files, that is. Just drop the new portrait with the according name into the override folder, and the game will use it for any save. The portraits need to have the right sizes, though. If you look at Baeloth and Viconia in your savegame, you should see the portrait file names used.

Lava already took care of the problem with Verr'sza, you should be able to download the fixed 2.1 version.

Basically, a line in version 2 had em dashes instead of hyphens/minus signs, and the game goes "bwork?" when reading the dashes in the affected files.

Edited by Connelly
4 hours ago, Connelly said:

Lava already took care of the problem with Verr'sza, you should be able to download the fixed 2.1 version.

Basically, a line in version 2 had em dashes instead of hyphens/minus signs, and the game goes "bwork?" when reading the dashes in the affected files.

Thank you all for your answers ! I think that since I installed Lava's portrait mod and still wanted some different portraits, there is something in the mod making it impossible to switch the large portrait like I want in the override folder. I will look into it.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Rift