[BUG] Multiple Strongholds (Ease of Use version) Breaks Faldorn Fight

I'm playing BG2 for the first time (BG2:EE; v2.6.6; only other mod components are Kjeron's "Fast Trap Detection" and G3 Tweaks' "Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time").

I just completed Animal Trouble in Trademeet via druidic challenge - it wasn't too difficult, as Faldorn did nothing more than attack my Fighter/Mage with her fists. Exciting stuff.

Faldorn uses CEFALD01.BCS in the override slot, and every action in that script (other than the Cernd non-party shapechange) includes this in its trigger:

See(NearestEnemyOfType([0.0.0.DRUID_ALL]))

A Fighter/Mage is, of course, not a Druid. At the very least, the readme should be updated to warn that the component essentially ruins the process for acquiring the stronghold.

I was aware beforehand that the quest concluded with a druidic challenge, so I had Cernd join my party specifically to complete it in a flavour-appropriate fashion. Sadly, that doesn't work, although I see that's basically a consequence of the vanilla game forcing a Charname Druid to fight Faldorn, regardless of whether Jaheira or Cernd is in the party, or whether Cernd is along for the ride as a neutral (oddly, a player-created Druid in the Player2-6 slots can fight Faldorn even if Charname is a Druid). Also, if one sends Cernd to the grove and talks to him while he is not in the party, the game initially proceeds as if Cernd will do the challenge as a non-party NPC, but the changes to Faldorn's dialogue made by G3 Tweaks take over and force Charname to take up the challenge.

Finally, from looking at the dialog files to work out what was going on in my game, it seems to me that this component doesn't allow a Charname Shaman to gain the Druid Stronghold? They can have Cernd, Jaheira, or a Player2-6 Druid fight the challenge, but the response trigger in the post-fight dialog that screens for the offer of the stronghold (CECHALLE.DLG) is as follows:

True()
True()
!Class(Player1,SHAMAN)

I've already acquired the Fighter, Paladin, Thief, Ranger, Wizard, and Bard strongholds, apparently without complications, although I'm holding off on doing the stronghold management quests. Can anyone warn me, please, if I should expect any script errors in acquiring the Cleric stronghold, or in doing the quests for any of the 8 strongholds? I appreciate that the Ease of Use version is basically a quick and dirty "let the player see more things/get more XP and loot" tweak, so Charname will continue to be addressed as though they were the class to which the stronghold is linked, but if the combat scripts are going to be screwed up like Faldorn's was then I'd like to know about it and fix it beforehand. Thanks in advance.

@DavidW:

Tagging you because you have a different version of the "multiple strongholds" component. Does your version just break the Ease of Use version down into 8 separate components, or are the changes made to the game files your own work? I'm just wondering what to expect if I install your version on a subsequent play-through. Thanks in advance, too.