A Little Help

SnowKing

Ok, I fixed all of those things. Does that mean that I am done with that LoveTalk until I am ready to package everything? I will continue coding my way through and I may need a couple of the LoveTalks check just to make sure I am on the right track. And (no doubt) I will have more questions that I can't fnd the answers to. Thanks for all your help.

Questions: I have a dialog in which what Mazzy says in repsonse depends on your Chr. What is the coding to implement this?

*I want to make that LT available for the female friendship, what is the coding to make it so it will trigger if the variable ("CG#MazzyFriendship","LOCALS",1) is on. Do you use OR between the lines or something else? :thumbsup:

Thanks.

SK

Again, the IESDP is your friend. You use the trigger, StatCheck(), StatCheckGT() or StatCheckLT(). I imagine you'll want one option with StatCheckGT(Player1,X,CHR) and another with StatCheckLT(Player1,X+1,CHR).

As for CG#MazzyFriendship, yes you'd change the header of the block from:

IF ~Global ("SK#MazzyRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1) 
Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",X)~ THEN BEGIN ...

To:

IF ~OR(2)
Global ("SK#MazzyRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
Global("CG#MazzyFriendship","LOCALS",1)
OR(2)
Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",X)
Global("FriendshipTalk",LOCALS",Y)~ THEN BEGIN ...

I'm assuming you have some variable like "FriendshipTalk' to keept rack of which friendship talk you're on. You'll also need a friendship version of the triggering block, but I'm sure you can do that by yourself.

On a final note, I notice you've changed your prefix halfway through this...

Archived