"Shapeshifter Rebalancing [Weimer]" & "Paw is +3 weapon" question

Hello, the Tweaks Anthology is an amazing mod that I always use!

I have always enjoyed the Shapeshifter Rebalancing [Weimer] (even when he first released it) as it makes Cernd even better.  I am doing my research for another run though all the games as its been a year or two, and I am a little concerned that if the Greater WW Paws are +3 weapons that in Throne of Bhall there will be enemies that will be immune to the Greater WW Paw attacks.  It looks like the Paws use the Dagger proficiency?  And yet are considered 2-handed weapons so I cannot use duel wield with a +5 weapon to keep them effective.

What do you recommend? 

There are a few enemies in the game that require +4 weapons to hit, yes. And if you really need your Shapeshifter to be on the front lines for that, they have the HLA elemental forms. Having one ability be the answer to absolutely everything feels rather boring. And overpowered.

On 4/13/2023 at 11:31 AM, jmerry said:

There are a few enemies in the game that require +4 weapons to hit, yes. And if you really need your Shapeshifter to be on the front lines for that, they have the HLA elemental forms. Having one ability be the answer to absolutely everything feels rather boring. And overpowered.

I had forgotten about those forms... I was thinking that most named foes or tough ones needed +4 or better in ToB but it has been a long time since I played that far so my memory is a bit fuzzy.  Thank you for your assistance.