Mordenkainen's Force Missiles

Guest Daekyn

Guest Daekyn

Does anyone already have or can you make a BG2 version of the IWD2 spell Mordenkainen's Force Missiles? In particular the graphic that is used in that game is nice. I can mod a magic missile spell to use the correct stats, but of course it will just look like another MM spell. I am looking for something that will have a custom icon, and Visual graphic effect. I am not sure if a spell in its entirty can be ported from IWD2 to BG2, any help on this would be appreciated.

email:ftssf@hotmail.com

The spell has already been done, so I can give you a full answer:

It is possible to implement Force Missiles, with all the concussion damage and the impact graphics, but it's impossible to change the projectile graphics to something entirely new... unless you wish to change the graphics for magic missile as well (it is hardcoded in the game).

-Galactygon

Guest Daekyn

It is possible to implement Force Missiles, with all the concussion damage and the impact graphics, but it's impossible to change the projectile graphics to something entirely new... unless you wish to change the graphics for magic missile as well (it is hardcoded in the game).

-Galactygon

So you cannot import the graphic from IWD2 to BG2? And if that is the case, then can you tell me where I can get the spell? My email is daekyn@acsalaska.net if you have it can you send it to me?

And if anyone else knows more about this, I hope I hear from you.

-Galactygon

Can't you just make a new projectile?

So you cannot import the graphic from IWD2 to BG2? And if that is the case, then can you tell me where I can get the spell? My email is daekyn@acsalaska.net if you have it can you send it to me?

Wait until SpellPack V4 beta is released. :thumbsup:

-Galactygon

Guest Guest

Wait until SpellPack V4 beta is released. :thumbsup:

-Galactygon

And what, prey tell, is SpellPack v4 beta?

Archived