TDD Incompatibilities

Reported by mTk.

TDD compability?

I have patched BG2+ToB installed. After them I installed The Darkest Day mod and NPC-Tweak. No other mods installed.

Seems like NPC-Tweak isn't quite working with TDD... Anomen at least started the game with no weapon proficies and inventory of just some bullets and two regular helmets.

Are there any plans to make a TDD compatible version? I really like the idea of this mod, but I'm just hooked into TDD.

mod version 2.5

WeiDU.log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number

~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1

I installed NPC-tweak after TDD... haven't tried installing it before it, tho.

As TDD is rather huge, I'm not sure if Anomen has some changes... there are none that I have actually noticed. No new personal items or quests at least, but as that mod is so darn big I'd assume it has at least some sort of changes... somewhere. But the fact that the inventory royally messes up and all weapon proficiences are lost does seem a little strange to me.

I'll try hacking my save game today and see if I could edit Anomen into the state he is without TDD (yes, I made another fresh install to test it without TDD).

BG2 +NPCTweak: All OK

BG2 + TDD: All OK

BG2 + TDD + NPCTweak: All messed up

All installed items are patched to latest version.

I got things running by hacking Anomen with some save game editor... a little hard to say what exactly went wrong there.

Maybe TDD just uses a different Anomen character file (in Coper Coronet) than regular BG2?

Archived