Star Wars Episode III: Cam's Official Review

CamDawg

I thought Palpatine was faking it too at first, but it was the dialogue with yoda during their fight and the way he acted when rescuing him on that volcanic planet that changed my mind. The only opinion I have that's really set in stone about the "first" three is that they sucked, though! :thumbsup:

In this movie, Palpatine practically worshiped Annakin!

I rather think he was faking it, that he might inflate Annakin's ego, since it'd be easier to convince him to turn to the Dark Side.

Not that I'm defending Ep. III or Lucas or anything. I'm just going to go back to pretending that IV through VI are the only ones that exist. The originals, where Solo is not entirely virtuous.

Solo shoots first!

Also, I have to add that I was totally unsuprised by Padme's death at the birth of her twins. I mean, when someone shows no physical sign of being pregnant, and then gives birth to two several month old babies, you have to remove a huge amount of body mass to do so. The way I look at it, her entire torso, or at least lower torso must have been removed. You try living with that much of your body being removed.

Another question. Damn, can't they do skin grafts? Seems pretty cruel to just toss Anakin in his little environmental suit and be done with him. Ouch.

Bless me, it *really* didn't suck. :thumbsup:

Too bad that the trilogy is still ruined by the first two - the Episode III was a no-win situation in the being with.

(Back now that I've seen it and don't have to watch out for spoilers... *grrrr*)

( THE MIGHTY HIPPO MAN) I have to say That all negative feedback on this or any Star Wars moive is a load of your mom. Star Wars is the best EVER!! :D:love::D:):devil: Ya and I believ that none of the other moives ruined it I have to add. All had there on unique qualities. All who oppose this will be enslaved by Pandaroo Jinkens and be sentence to watch STAR WARS the rest of there lives. I love this moive and ya yall suck STAR WARS KICKS FACE.

I am one of tameons friends dont yell at him for my actions becuase he has no clue i am on right now he is using the potty. :oops:;):band::love:;):D:):):):devil:

Guest Aristothenes

Quote:

Another question. Damn, can't they do skin grafts? Seems pretty cruel to just toss Anakin in his little environmental suit and be done with him. Ouch.

You're talking about a culture that doesn't have personal communicators, personal computers, transporters or holodecks despite 4000 years of evolution and their technology development seems to have plateaud.

(Coming out with a new variant of starfighter doesn't count)

And a question from me: why is it impossible to find a Jedi who also has a blaster?

Guest Aristothenes

Clarification: Find me a Jedi, NOT from the Expanded Universe(sorry, Kyle Katarn NOT Accepted) that uses both a blaster and a lightsaber in combat.

SPOILERS

Padma died because she "lost the will to live", or some such rot. Another dumb retcon.

I didn't believe in Anakin murdering all those children either. Out of nowhere, all of a sudden, he's super-evil. Lameness.

Obi-Wan should have fallen at the end. He dismembered someone he was supposed to care about, then stood there lecturing him while he burned to death (as far as he knew). The "good" thing to do would be to kill him quickly. I was utterly disgusted.

I think the actors, all the actors, did well with the crapola they were given. The script was idiotic. Yoda (Frank Oz) and Obi-Wan (Ewan McGregor) did an especially good job with salvaging something out of that garbage. Lucas can write fight scenes, and NOTHING ELSE. Actually, the fight scenes in the original movies were better too. The only part I found at all moving and powerful was when the Jedi were all betrayed and murdered. We all knew Anakin would fall, but we still should have cared that he did. I sure didn't care.

I must respectfully disagree with Cam's review. The movie sucked, and I will now put it out of my mind.

Archived