Bri

Happy Birthday BevH

The forum should have a "ditto" button.

Bad idea. The number of dito posts would probably overwhelm actual posts. Worse, someone might accidentally hit ditto on one of Sim's posts.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Bev! (why is happy b-day capitalized, actually?)

Have a good one :).

Thanks all!! It was a fairly quiet day. Got to go eat at my favorite restaurant - a barbecue place called Smokehouse. Got a new shed for my gardening stuff and a new vaccuum cleaner... cause the old one broke... :)

Happy Birthday! 12 is a wonderful age! :) I go to a Smokehouse as well on occasion but it's actually called Lucille's Smokehouse and it's overpriced but very very good.

I hope the new vacuum cleaner was one of those bagless ones. I've been hauling around one with a full bag for ages now because I can't find where I put the spares.

Of course the broken wheel and liberal use of sticky tape repairs might also have something to do with its ineffectiveness. :) (I'm envious :) )

Hapy birthday, Bev!

Yay! Cake!

Happy Birthday!

A little belated, but still, Happy Birthday BevH! :):):7up::):):beer::beer::):):D:7up:

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Hugs all around. And sorry about the absence...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.