Does WeiDU uninstall .ids entries?

Baronius

Number of function is directly bounded with engine and it does not matter how function is called. I can name it "160 PoužijKouzloZdroj" (in Czech) and it will work and it will be compiled and decompiled normally. Functions in Infinity Games can be declared with different parameters and engine will use appropriate function coded in engine.

So you cannot create new number 204 when engine has no support for function 204.

You defined function 204 TakePartyItemNum(S:ResRef*,I:Num*) with name ForceSpellRES and invalid parameters.

Yeah, before you corrected me, when I added 204 (but as ForceSpellREs) and decompiled the script I got TakePartyItemNum() command in the baf source.

I will now the release the pack you gave your consent for in PM, but in the future I can think it can be extended by new stuff. It can help the (few) people that still make mods for BG1TotSC because they just have to copy the lines of my TP2 and paste it to their mod's TP2.

Let's create a collection then, and then release the pack once we think it's final. I will do the coding. (Regardless, I will release now the pack that can add the new 4 commands or can be pasted to other TP2s.)

Let's close this:

action.ids

31 SpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target*)*

95 SpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)*

113 ForceSpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target)

114 ForceSpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target)

160 ApplySpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target)

181 ReallyForceSpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target)

191 SpellNoDecRES(S:RES*,O:Target*)*

192 SpellPointNoDecRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)**

204 TakePartyItemNum(S:ResRef*,I:Num*)

240 ReallyForceSpellDeadRES(S:RES*,O:Target)***

318 ForceSpellRangeRES(S:RES*,O:Target)***

319 ForceSpellPointRangeRES(S:RES*,P:Target)***

337 ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)

trigger.ids

0x4031 HaveSpellRES(S:Spell*)

* S:RES* is case sensitive! Write these strings UPPERCASE!

** Spell is no longer memorized after casting as it should be! (same as SpellPointNoDec - igi look at it, pls)

*** I did not test it because I do not know how it should work.

Archived